Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The Lebron XI Ext blue suede are super limited, only 3 HOH in texas is getting them
i feel this is outright BS i'm not fighting for shoes i want anymore i'm too old for that, its not like nike needs my money, if i get them cool if not cool but nike needs redo how they're doing these release

Looks like this will not be a TLO
nerd.gif
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch...suede?cp=usns_twit_040714_bball_lebron11_blog

Man. I thought Tampa was Lebron country. Our HoH isn't getting the Suedes.

Whereas Miami has quite a few shops getting them. Even Orlando has a HoH getting them.
Lol that LeBron country thing was funny when dude said it. But we really shoulda got em. Maybe when international opens up we'll get more heat

Last edited:

Man don't get me started with the employee store it gets me mad knowing tons of people get all the shoes for half off and everyone else around here pays full price lol yes im salty. They even had the yeezys Im guessing for what 125? Since its half off 
roll.gif
i wish i could have went in myself i would have went ham, my gf cousin has connects to the store which made it a nice comeup for a pair of brons and roshes and foams for her when we were out in portland

Yea you do that and make sure them ankles looking right too :lol:

:rofl:

I hate you... #teamFit over here so ankles and then some look right. I'm wearing pants today tho so BLAH :tongue:

#teamFit you say okay but without pics duck tales :nerd: mess around and through up some ashy canckles :smh: .....

:rofl:
Btw you know that's how it starts right? Once you post up ankle pics then there's gonna be a demand to see more :evil: don't start no stuff now :lol: ....

The fact that there are more footlockers carrying the blue suedes within a 50-mile radius of my hometown (Chatham, VA - raise your hands if you heard of it) then there are within a fifty mile radius of DC baffles me.

Yea maybe the sarcasm wasn't needed. But you've made it very clear that you aren't a fan of the KPs. I'm just saying give it a rest. BigJ made it clear to chill off pumpin the KP. People have done that. Seems like every couple of pages you need to reiterate your hate for them.
for the most part I respond to comments not just out the blue down the KPs...glad to see u are a fan and follow me even though this isn't Twitter

Last edited:
for the most I respond to commecomments not just out the blue down the KPs...glad to see u are a fan and follow me even though this isn't Twitter

Naw I just keep seeing the same thing over n over from the same person. Glad to see you think so highly of yourself tho. You can respond n have the last word if you want but I'm over it. Nothin else to say on my end.

:wow: My body is ready ....... for some official pics/glamour shots because these filters are killing me :x .... Is the official date really May 15th? :nerd: I needs these :pimp:

^ I think I can just about see a shoe behind all that filter

It's like dudes are too afraid to let us see what the shoes really look like........it's almost as if they're self-conscious about kicks the way some women are about their looks, so they filter the hell out of their photos. I don't get it......it makes pics of early released shoes virtually useless.

So we're STILL waiting on truly legit, detailed shots of the KC.

Last edited:
Had the Elite XI's in hand today.... SICK shoes.

So much want.... will attempt to be patient and wait for price to drop...

Back
Top Bottom