Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Grizz no
mean.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Crimson Elite X, such a beautiful shoe. Just felt they were too bright/loud to get enough burn for ME to cop. Love em though and to this day I still don't know if I'm glad I passed or regret it

Crimson Elite X, such a beautiful shoe. Just felt they were too bright/loud to get enough burn for ME to cop. Love em though and to this day I still don't know if I'm glad I passed or regret it
There still at almost all of my FTL locations still and at Shady Palace. But they need to drop the price down a lot more.

Played with a headband for the first time this weekend now I know why LeBron (besides hairline) and other players wear it. Works like a charm no sweat rolling down your face and less need for wiping your face down.

Last edited:
I WILL NOT STAND FOR VENICE BEACH SLANDER.

but for real man , we gotta get back on topic. Wait--there's nothing new to talk about :smh: I'mma go to JJ and post some on foot pics of GS Florals just to get the thread somewhat back on track :lol:

Last edited:
IX colorways > X colorways
X silhouette > IX silhouette
XI = best of both worlds

Only colorway I liked (and bought) of the Xs were the Re-Entries. I liked how the shoe looked from the beginning, but I was waiting for a colorway that screams "must cop" for me. Only one that did it for me were the Re-Entries.
I'm gonna be honest, the IX sillouette was ugly. The colorways saved that shoe (IN MY OPINION).

By the way, I like bright, loud, flashy colorways. Kinda explains my feelings on the IX and X.

Last edited:
IX = XI > X colorways

XI > IX > X design/silhouette

X > XI > IX comfort/performance
what are y'all in here doing math? :rofl: but i'm not even gonna get into this one but you had the coolest equation

Simple arithmetic brah! :lol:

View media item 903244
The only reason people liked the corks were the production numbers.  Those shoes are straight poop.

You can kind of say that most only liked because of limitedness but not really everyone :rolleyes I admit the idea and concept was dope as hell and innovative :pimp: I just didn't really like the shoes :smh:

I thought the Xs were cool. I just didn't like how the color blocking was on the shoe. I think the 9s and XIs, due to the design of the shoe lend themselves to better color blocking.

This is why I didn't really dig a lot of the X colorways, they had good color selections but most of them didn't really look all that well on the shoes themselves :smh:

I WILL NOT STAND FOR VENICE BEACH SLANDER.

but for real man , we gotta get back on topic. Wait--there's nothing new to talk about :smh: I'mma go to JJ and post some on foot pics of GS Florals just to get the thread somewhat back on track :lol:

Yea you do that and make sure them ankles looking right too :lol:

Last edited:
Simple arithmetic brah! :lol:

View media item 903244You can kind of say that most only liked because of limitedness but not really everyone :rolleyes I admit the idea and concept was dope as hell and innovative :pimp: I just didn't really like the shoes :smh:
This is why I didn't really dig a lot of the X colorways, they had good color selections but most of them didn't really look all that well on the shoes themselves :smh:
Yea you do that and make sure them ankles looking right too :lol:

:rofl:

I hate you... #teamFit over here so ankles and then some look right. I'm wearing pants today tho so BLAH :tongue:

not a fan of the og laces?

quite a few people have posted them with all black laces---I too believe this makes the shoe look better. Still not about to buy them though.

roll.gif

I hate you... #teamFit over here so ankles and then some look right. I'm wearing pants today tho so BLAH
tongue.gif

quite a few people have posted them with all black laces---I too believe this makes the shoe look better. Still not about to buy them though.
i only own one pair of lebrons and they happen to be the diffused jades, i like the og laces for that extra bit of color, but honestly the only reason i have them is because they were only 100 at the nike es haha

Last edited:
X elite championship >

not a fan of the regular XI at all.

superhero XI>superhero X

Last edited:

Iv never understood how my local HOH doesn't get releases like these. Its literally 10 minutes away from nike's world HQ same thing with niketown porland its always LA,NY,CHI niketowns that get the good stuff.
yeah that is beyond me as well, was in portland around the time of the aj1xsb release and was going to try for the nike portland rsvp only to find out there wasn't one. I guess nike said the hq and employee store, and airport boutique was enough haha

yeah that is beyond me as well, was in portland around the time of the aj1xsb release and was going to try for the nike portland rsvp only to find out there wasn't one. I guess nike said the hq and employee store, and airport boutique was enough haha
Man don't get me started with the employee store it gets me mad knowing tons of people get all the shoes for half off and everyone else around here pays full price lol yes im salty. They even had the yeezys Im guessing for what 125? Since its half off 
roll.gif

REASON WHY NIKE TWN PORTLAND DONT GET ALOT OF THE HEAT COMING OUT HAS TOO DO WITH BOTH NIKE OUTLETS, NIKE TWN,

HOH IN TIGARD OR 10-15 MIN AWAY FROM NIKE HQ, AND THE EMPLOYEE STORE ALL BEING CLOSE 2 EACH OTHER.

Man. I thought Tampa was Lebron country. Our HoH isn't getting the Suedes.

Whereas Miami has quite a few shops getting them. Even Orlando has a HoH getting them.

Niketown Seattle doesn't get ****. The House of Hoops gets more than them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom