Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Idk man
eyes.gif

These match up pretty well , I actually have Superhero XI > Superhero X .....
if were going by superhero match up then the XI > X for me too!

Strictly talking about the Elite models, at least in terms of looks, I would go 9 > 10 > 11, but for the regular models, it's 11 > 9 > 10 for me. I do think the 10s are the most comfortable though, just wasn't blown away by the colorways.

A lot of people I know say that the 9's are the best out of the three, but I think that's because the 9's had the best colorways. IMO the design of the X's is the best, it's colorways for the most part were average at best. For me it goes X>XI>IX regular, and IX>X>XI for the elite's.

In regular and elite

ix>xi>x

x elites are like an ugly chick that's good in bed.

We can chill every now and then

But im not taking you out on the regular no matter how comfortable you are. 

9's are just the best across the board, from regular to elite. Regular Xl's trump the X's, but I then don't care for either of their elite models. :smh:

FYI to anyone lurking or ordering from there - The free shipping doesn't have tracking and takes over a week to arrive. Also, the VAT isn't taken off like other sites do. I think you may be able to email customer support to get the refund but im not 100%.

I didn't know you can do that. I'll email them and let y'all know, that's the price with the VAT though.

CT says that the, usually, inflated price we see on the site is already VAT removed and CT covers the higher cost when a location where VAT applies makes an order. Ridiculous since their site price already equals other sites VAT included price on non sale items. There will be no amount removed from the price listed on their site.

DO NOT CHOOSE SNEAKERSAVER shipping. Spend the $12 and get tracked, timely shipping. If your SNEAKERSAVER shipped item doesn't show up in 11 BUSINESS DAYS, they make you wait 11 more business days before they will even try to look into it or do anything for you. Ordered KD Florals on March 7th.... Still nothing and they still won't even address it or look into it for another day, over a calendar month later. (I knew the risk going on, and order overseas a lot so I'm fine waiting and not making a fuss with them, a lot of NTers can't wait 3 days for a pair of shoes from Zimbabwe tho lol, so just a heads up).

View media item 902791

Last edited:
^^^ thanks for clarifying. I googled crookedtongues vat removal and saw a twitter post with them saying to contact them about it. Didn't click the link since I'm at work.

^^^ thanks for clarifying. I googled crookedtongues vat removal and saw a twitter post with them saying to contact them about it. Didn't click the link since I'm at work.

No problem. I thought the same would apply until I contacted them a little while ago. Hate that they do that.

And I 100% agree about the X's colorways. The 9 had some instant classics and the XI's pretty much tried to ride out any previously successful cw on a good number of its pairs, while also creating a classic or two of its own, but the X still had some great stand alone colorways for any Lebron. The model was also a home run and one of my favorites. I have to say I'm PRO 360 Air bags on Lebrons tho. I've always been a huge fan of visible air bags since I was a kid and wished my foot was fully grown so I could have more air showing than just the windows :lol:

Yea the colorways were definitely lacking on the X's :smh:
Man u bugging lol.
Cork
Floridian
Carbon
Denim
White gold elite
Crimson elite
X ids
Def some classics in there for sure.

That list is poop son :lol:

Cork - cool concept and idea, wasn't a fan :smh:
Floridian - nice but a little meh :rolleyes
Carbon - a blackout though :stoneface: still good though :lol:
Denim - pink poo :x
White gold elite - speckles killed them for me
Crimson elite - red poo :x
X ids - how can they count as a colorway though? :lol:

Then you left out Lava's, USA's and Jades my dude :smh: don't get me wrong I loved the X's too tho but there weren't many colorways I wanted but the XI's on the other hand brought the best out of everything thrown on them fam :pimp:

Last edited:
man yall left the pure plat X off the list.....CW breaks necks and i get compliments told directly to me or i hear someone talking to their friends complimenting the pure plats....oh and  ASG....yes i said ASG and Xmas and Lava X's were nice!

man yall left the pure plat X off the list.....CW breaks necks and i get compliments told directly to me or i hear someone talking to their friends complimenting the pure plats....oh and  ASG....yes i said ASG and Xmas and Lava X's were nice!

I just did a quick list to show a few... I knew the masses would add their flavor to it - therefore showing how many good colors the X did have.

The KPs were over-produced and didn't sell as well as nike thought?

I knew I was doing this whole sneaker thing wrong...

Sneakerhead 101: Only buy colorways that are underproduced. If by chance you buy a cw and it happens to restock, or if there is even 1 unclaimed pair after the pick-up window, IT IS NOT A COOL SHOE, RETURN IMMEDIATELY.
no the guy i was qutiong was saying how cool it was that the "best cw" keeps getting restocked.....you cant restock what's not attainable.....obviously there is alot of unsold KP's which allows for the restocks...how come other cw's that have sold out not been restocked again and again....your sarcastic sneakerhead 101 bull crap was not needed....i live by the buy what you like rule!

Back
Top Bottom