• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ok, I'm back...

These Blue Suedes are gonna sell fast, BUT...

Resellers gonna break even or maybe lose $$$ on these thanks to eBay and PayPal fees...

This "shoe game" fad is gonna begin to die out next year thanks to Nike's rising prices...

And on another note... I can't share any winning Lotto, Powerball or MegaMillions numbers because I might destroy the future timeline. Sorry.

laugh.gif
I only need 5 numbers to get 250K i'd be happy with that
roll.gif
 then I could lewiup on the blue suedes and get one dyed red and one dyed hazelnut and one dyed idk something

^You're not an idiot...

But that was a bad move fam... IMO.

Half off?!? You coulda done the lewiup!

:lol:

Last edited:
I'm mad I didn't pull when End had them for $105, like $117 shipped, now PLEASE call me an idiot

Last edited:
Its a good move to pass on the dunkman. I wish I did even tho it was around 119 from soleheaven. They are nice but I could live without them. Money saved for something better IMO. I havent UNDS them yet might have a different opinion when I do.

I just passed on the dunkman for $102. Tell me I'm not an idiot. Somebody

if you don't like them, than you're not an idiot

Its a good move to pass on the dunkman. I wish I did even tho it was around 119 from soleheaven. They are nice but I could live without them. Money saved for something better IMO. I havent UNDS them yet might have a different opinion when I do.

I'm mad I didn't pull when End had them for $105, like $117 shipped, now PLEASE call me an idiot

^You're not an idiot...

But that was a bad move fam... IMO.

Half off?!? You coulda done the lewiup!

That's half off. I would have probably pulled for that.

You're not an idiot :lol:, but care to share wealth on that? Or was it a local thing?

Dunkmans are nice, just not loved by the masses, at least for now :smh: .... I personally like them and they're definitely one of my underrated favorites and I copped at $160ish shipped so I would say it was a no brainer at the price you were looking at but your not an idiot :lol: if you didn't like them enough to cop at that price then you didn't really want them so no harm no foul :rolleyes

Last edited:
I was just doing what fam wanted... :lol:

But I wholeheartedly agree with passing on ANY colorway that doesn't scream out "buy me" when you see it... no matter the price.

That's how you end up with shoes in your collection that you end up regretting and never wear.

Initially I didn't want the slh till I got them in hand. Ordered the dunkman for 113 shipped, I like the colors so if the shoe isn't my favorite I can wear them for running around and gym.

So what exactly does the Elite version have that the regular version doesn't as far as upgrades? Wondering what justifies the $75 price hike

I feel like the 9 and 10 elites had reasonable upgrades.. and the 11 elites are just meh.

So what exactly does the Elite version have that the regular version doesn't as far as upgrades? Wondering what justifies the $75 price hike

I feel like the 9 and 10 elites had reasonable upgrades.. and the 11 elites are just meh.
They have chrome and according to the guy earlier in the thread it makes your ankles look sexy.

At this point I feel like Nike's just throwing up exorbitant numbers to see what sticks.

In person they're a lot better, but i couldn't justify the price no matter how hard I tried.

U get that cool box that no one will see, a lil chrome, and like Dark Steel said, a extra cool "Remove Before Flight" sticker...But, the box is what's most important, LOL

I was just doing what fam wanted...
laugh.gif

But I wholeheartedly agree with passing on ANY colorway that doesn't scream out "buy me" when you see it... no matter the price.

That's how you end up with shoes in your collection that you end up regretting and never wear.
QFT Barkley Posite collection
mean.gif

Nah, the chrome + sticker is just a $55 bump.

The other $20 increase is the lacelock :lol:  Just be glad there's not GITD too, or else it'd add on another $30!

FAM... you just gave away Nike's plan for the LeBron XII Elite!!!

$300 big ones...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom