• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
eek.gif
really! Wow, no wonder Bron still switching out to soldiers at the first time out
mean.gif
Yeah they're beautiful in person, but not worth anything more than $200

I almost just pulled the trigger for retail this weekend for the SLHs because I'm tired of waiting :lol: I ended up getting both of the Barons tho

imo the toebox on the elite is no tighter than the regular xi.

and i have tried both on

there is less material in the toebox area than the regular version.

i wear thin socks all the time. some of you need to take the 3 pairs of elite socks of when you are trying a shoe on thats tts >D

Last edited:
:smh: how are they supposed to be upgrading the original versions and improving performance on Elite versions but actually making the shoes worse :\

Lol PPL just love bringing KP into anything for comparisons sake. It's a great colorway on a great shoe. Let it be!!

Say man how do people get shoes like that?? I'm serious.

I mean, I understand athletes.... entertainment etc.... but like REGULAR *** people. How the get those kinda shots/access?

Well I broke out the Elites today, wore them around the house a little bit to get a "feel" for them, then wore them for one game....gotta say was pretty disappointing.

The biggest issue is that TO ME they are about a half size long in the toe box, and flexed and bent in the toe box at an odd point.  The traction is improved.  The fit is very snug in the upper, but roomier in my opinion in the toe box and longer than the regular XI.  The "dots" you see in picture in the heel area are actually a textured rubber that grabs around your heel once the foot is inserted, which is a bit interesting.  The lockdown is fairly good, the transition was odd for me due to the flexing sensation in toe area.  Overall they felt stiffer out of the box than the regular XI, but maybe that will change over time.  I didn't think they were very comfortable off court when I was just wearing them around, they felt a bit better on court, but still much stiffer as a whole unit throughout.  I grabbed a couple shots before I headed to my game outside to try and capture the true color, but a tad difficult with all the metallic parts.  

I will probably give them another try on Wednesday night see if they are any better over time, but super bummed initially, and I doubled up on this colorway because I wanted a pair to hoop in and one pair to wear, definitely not keeping the second pair now.  But right out of the box, regular XI was much better for me.  Again these may just be like the 9's were for me and not match up to my specific foot, or maybe this is how they are, would love to hear other peoples experiences when they get them and hoop in them.  

I know I will probably get bombarded with size questions, which is always fine, but like all other people who offer "size" advice, take my OPINIONS with caution, these like every other shoe will vary from person to person.  I consider myself a fairly average but narrow foot, I wear a 10 in regular XI's very comfortably, bought these in a 10, and really think they are about a half size long on my foot.  I kept looking down at my feet during the game and they just look long and felt "long", even my wife said they looked big when I was wearing them around the house and she usually minds her business and doesn't say anything negative about my shoes.  I don't know if a half size down would've worked, the upper felt good and snug, so maybe or maybe not.  

I am most disappointed because they look freaking sweet when I'm holding them in my hand, just don't feel like they look to me.  

Glad to answer specific questions, or PM me if you prefer.  

Last edited:

LOL, once I saw that CW in person, I was like, "WTH is w/ all the hype!???" I still to this day don't understand the hype, but I think it's cuz they can easily wear their baggy camo shorts w/ em
and that is about the only time they look decent to me is with camo shorts/pants....

KPs restock more than...

Idk, they restock a lot though
laugh.gif

Isn't it dope when the best c/w's are as widely available as this one.

Doesn't happen that often nowadays.
let's be honest....i think they overproduced the KP's and face facts guys they didn't sell as well as nike hoped and guys thought/think...that's why all the restocks....i mean ask yourselves how many times have the aways restocked compared to the KP's....it's almost impossible to find a pair of aways but they are pullin KP's out the wahzoo!

Ok, I'm back...

These Blue Suedes are gonna sell fast, BUT...

Resellers gonna break even or maybe lose $$$ on these thanks to eBay and PayPal fees...

This "shoe game" fad is gonna begin to die out next year thanks to Nike's rising prices...

And on another note... I can't share any winning Lotto, Powerball or MegaMillions numbers because I might destroy the future timeline. Sorry.

laugh.gif
i hope your right.. i want to go back in time when I can get any Jordan/Lebron I wanted and on sale without having to go through hoops

Back
Top Bottom