• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
LOL, once I saw that CW in person, I was like, "WTH is w/ all the hype!???"

IMO the same can be said about the Kobe's in your avi.

let's be honest....[COLOR=#red]i think they overproduced the KP's[/COLOR] and face facts guys they didn't sell as well as nike hoped and guys thought/think...that's why all the restocks....i mean ask yourselves how many times have the aways restocked compared to the KP's....it's almost impossible to find a pair of aways but they are pullin KP's out the wahzoo!

Just a shot in the dark... but I'm guessing you guys only copped the FI's or Gumbo Leagues right?

let's be honest....i think they overproduced the KP's and face facts guys they didn't sell as well as nike hoped and guys thought/think...that's why all the restocks....i mean ask yourselves how many times have the aways restocked compared to the KP's....it's almost impossible to find a pair of aways but they are pullin KP's out the wahzoo!

The KPs were over-produced and didn't sell as well as nike thought?

I knew I was doing this whole sneaker thing wrong...

Sneakerhead 101: Only buy colorways that are underproduced. If by chance you buy a cw and it happens to restock, or if there is even 1 unclaimed pair after the pick-up window, IT IS NOT A COOL SHOE, RETURN IMMEDIATELY.

the dunkmans are on sale on nike for 170 and i put in a swoosh order. at 40% off, they are 102, tax free and of course free shipping.
i did finally order my florida dunks for $51 tho
yeah i know, im an idiot.

dunkmans are 140 on citygear plus free ship and no tax for most if not everyone. if you have previous purchases, check your CG cash to see if you can cash it out for a gift card. Makes them even cheaper.

Superhero XI > Superhero X  No doubt.
Agreed. Casually rocking as far as comfort goes, the X is probably better but aesthetically, the XI Elites are better, imo. Especially the Superhero, which is in my Fave Five of the XIs.

Well, waiting on the launch locator to update to see the 1 store I can go to get a ticket for the EXT. Miami is so lucky.

I think the XI Elite flow together and are just more visually appealing than the X. That whole star-shape, triangular cut-out design on the X Elite always looked a bit clumsy to me.

But of the three Elites, I've still got the IX in my number one spot, just because all four colourways were nice.

You know what. I think I'm going to do what you guys said and just wait till elites go on sale. I don't think the super hero joints will sell out anymore. I'll put more pressure into assuring that I get a pair of the "What the Lebrons"

I think the XI Elite flow together and are just more visually appealing than the X. That whole star-shape, triangular cut-out design on the X Elite always looked a bit clumsy to me.

But of the three Elites, I've still got the IX in my number one spot, just because all four colourways were nice.
I actually like the elite X more than the XI. The IX is also my fav tho. Wish those canons, tennis balls, China's, etc dropped tho. Were too dope.

dunkmans are 140 on citygear plus free ship and no tax for most if not everyone. if you have previous purchases, check your CG cash to see if you can cash it out for a gift card. Makes them even cheaper.
they're still cheaper on endclothing.

they're still cheaper on endclothing.

Have unchecked the sizes tho? Only like a size 7 and 8 on there.
True, didn't know what size he needed. Crookedtongues has them for 127 shipped. www.crookedtongues.com/nike-lebron-xi-616175-300-nk2311

10s (not elite) are my fave for sure. elites were nice and strangely, unlike the normal X's, they went on sale for really good prices. 

11s have the best colorways i think but man do they add up. that retail price is too much for me. 

wish i had more 9 elites but oh well. 9 normal was crap quality in my opinion. 

Nothing was wrong with the quality of the normal 9. The elite 9 was the one with quality issues.
Gold swoosh chipping and the laces would bleed and turn brown on the white pair.

True, didn't know what size he needed. Crookedtongues has them for 127 shipped. www.crookedtongues.com/nike-lebron-xi-616175-300-nk2311

FYI to anyone lurking or ordering from there - The free shipping doesn't have tracking and takes over a week to arrive. Also, the VAT isn't taken off like other sites do. I think you may be able to email customer support to get the refund but im not 100%.
I didn't know you can do that. I'll email them and let y'all know, that's the price with the VAT though.

Last edited:
Nothing in the X model was better than the XI.... but that's coming from somebody who didn't like the Xs AT. ALL.

and I agree with uncharteddrake uncharteddrake 9 elites were the best. I STILL need a championship pack.
Yea the 9s are the dopest. And the best ones are the championship red elites. In which I copped this year, and love them. Hopefully when ever the weather is good this summer I will bring them out.

Back
Top Bottom