• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
View media item 904726View media item 904727
Without taking this thread in the wrong direction I hope to the heavens these concept pics aren't the real Lebron 12s.

:\ ....... I forseen something like this coming though :frown: ...... Even if these aren't official concepts I really wouldn't be surprised if they're something along these lines :rolleyes ..... With Nike seemingly heading into the super high top era of performance basketball kicks and Bron's love for 360 zoom these seem like a pretty accurate assumption of what the XII may be :frown: ...... with all that said it looks like my money will be saved and I'll be doubling back for earlier models once these drop :smh: ......

I'm taking all the bashing for the "so called" 12's with a grain of salt. Folks who claiming they're ugly now will come back later on with the infamous "They're growing on me" line...Happens every year.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Because I just woke up and saw the pic and I wanted to give some feedback, is that okay? :stoneface:

Relax your limbs son, you are but one of a fairly large number of posters who have commented on what is most likely the product of some random individual with a solid amount of creativity and some free time on their hands.

Last edited:
I'm taking all the bashing for the "so called" 12's with a grain of salt. Folks who claiming they're ugly now will come back later on with the infamous "They're growing on me" line...Happens every year.:lol:  
yeah a terrible concept pic is not enough to formulate an opinion on a sneaker.

I'm taking all the bashing for the "so called" 12's with a grain of salt. Folks who claiming they're ugly now will come back later on with the infamous "They're growing on me" line...Happens every year.:lol:  

Not for me it doesn't. Those pics are ugly, and if the concepts become real, produced models, they'll remain ugly.

Because I just woke up and saw the pic and I wanted to give some feedback, is that okay? :stoneface:

Relax your limbs son, you are but one of a fairly large number of posters who have commented on what is most likely the product of some random individual with a solid amount of creativity and some free time on their hands.

Relax my limbs you say?

http://gifsoup.com

:lol: but like I said even if those things aren't the XII's I wouldn't be surprised if something along those lines were to drop :smh: .....

Back to the XI's though, is it true that all the EXT's are gonna drop on Thursday's and are the King's Crown coming out on May 15th :nerd: ...... I don't even remember who said this but it's got me on edge :lol:

I'm pretty sure those arent going to be the 12s. That concept leaked from whoever around the time of the 10 Elite release and was leaking again when we first started hearing about the 11.

Aiight, Bron XII, we all know it could change from now until then but:

Men's: $200 (we know that more than likely will change, thinking more $220-225) GS: $160

-684593 601 "Lion Heart" (wht/red/crimson) no date

-684593 301 "NSRL" (wht/turq/crimson/silver) 10/11

-684593 583 "Instinct" (purp/turq/crimson) 11/22

-684593 069 "Data" (blk/punch/volt punch) 12/20

:I believe these below are a few GS, possible GS & Men

-685181 302 (wht/silv/turq) 10/11

-685181 602 (wht/blk/hyper crimson)

-685181 500 (purp/hyper crimson/turq) 11/22

-685181 007 (Dp green/silv/elect grn) 11/26

-685181 002 (blk/punch/crimson) 12/20

It would seem as if the Lion Heart colorway (601) will be predominantly red, and the NSRL (?) colorway (301) will be predominantly green.

If Nike keeps the Bron XII at $200 , it would be a pleasant surprise. Still high , but pleasant nonetheless

Lol these images were made by an NTer and only existed from this NT thread:

http://niketalk.com/t/537904/nike-lebron-12-concept

They are not based on anything other than imagination. That's a "padded electric tongue" with "electric elite laces" on there, and the bubbles on the ankle and sides of the shoe are all air max chambers :lol:

Delete that image from your memories.

Even if those are the 12s the same people who are saying they wont cop any pairs, and don't like them, will be the first ones in line in oct when they come out. watch, it happens ever year! LOL

Even if those are the 12s the same people who are saying they wont cop any pairs, and don't like them, will be the first ones in line in oct when they come out. watch, it happens ever year! LOL

depends. not everyone is on board with wrestling boots as shoes. I surely have passed on the kobes so far because of that.

Back
Top Bottom