Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
depends. not everyone is on board with wrestling boots as shoes. I surely have passed on the kobes so far because of that.

I actually have a pair of the kobes, the perspective ones, and they are dope to me. Most of the times with Lebrons it takes everyone to look at them for a while before they get to start liking them. no matter if they are highs or whatever.

Relax my limbs you say?

:lol: but like I said even if those things aren't the XII's I wouldn't be surprised if something along those lines were to drop :smh: .....

Back to the XI's though, is it true that all the EXT's are gonna drop on Thursday's and are the King's Crown coming out on May 15th :nerd: ...... I don't even remember who said this but it's got me on edge :lol:

:wow: :rofl:

If my man's limbs were any more relaxed, he would need to be mopped off of the stage.

I don't see that kind of silhouette appealing to Bron too heavily though. They almost look someone made a pair of LeBron VII's out of Playdoh and started stretching it out as they pleased.

depends. not everyone is on board with wrestling boots as shoes. I surely have passed on the kobes so far because of that.

I actually have a pair of the kobes, the perspective ones, and they are dope to me. Most of the times with Lebrons it takes everyone to look at them for a while before they get to start liking them. no matter if they are highs or whatever.

I had a pair for about 3 weeks before returning it to dsg. Looked at them each day to see if they would grown on me. Ultimately, I think they look beautiful from the ankle down but I don't fool with the high cut. My only point was not everyone is on board with the super high cut shoes especially with the price point nike could try.

No thanks.

IF the Lebron XII looks like that---it's definitely for function and not so much style. Which, it IS a basketball shoe so can we be extremely mad about that??

Man those 12s had some comfort. Full 360 zoom and air max bubbles on the side. All the amenities would have rung that shoe up $400. I definitely agree to it being solely a performance shoe and that's were my interest decline. It's amazing we have someone on NT with creativity. He might be a future designer. Personally it was delivered wrong and should have been stated just as well. Give credit to people because I seen like a 10 page rant when we post something in here and sneakers blog eat it then it's a problem. But! Why the heck is all the cws for the 12s have crimson or purple in it. Seem like SLH rehashed in many forms. Lol and turquoise too! No more vivid blue

wheres the wall of lebron 7 soldiers? LMAO!
Those would be in his actual game locker 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom