Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
and what might those be?
nerd.gif
"RUMOR" has it that the blue suede will make an appearance on the 12th I say again "RUMOR" as there has been no official word but i'm feeling it'll prob happen just because things keep going wrong for me to buy shoes this wk, nail in tire, won hyperflight max hologram, won a transformer, daughter's pics for spring and kindergarten grad, straight up, this is some straight BS!!!!!
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I'm kind of digging the Blue Suedes too but I know others are probably still wondering what good pair of Brons are dropping :lol:

Last edited:
"RUMOR" has it that the blue suede will make an appearance on the 12th I say again "RUMOR" as there has been no official word but i'm feeling it'll prob happen just because things keep going wrong for me to buy shoes this wk, nail in tire, won hyperflight max hologram, won a transformer, daughter's pics for spring and kindergarten grad, straight up, this is some straight BS!!!!!:x :smh: :lol:

View media item 889137
you mean these ugly pieces of **** ??

^ These are not really that ugly, but they are just not very wearable. I mean really, those are not shoes that you can just throw on to go anywhere with any outfit. 

whether it's florals, mango/lava i'm passing, to close to the release of good LeBron shoes hopefully being released a wk later :lol:

and what might those be? :nerd:
^ These are not really that ugly, but they are just not very wearable. I mean really, those are not shoes that you can just throw on to go anywhere with any outfit. 

until I see "that" picture/outfit..... I still say these are #fugg. Besides, a dope shoe is a dope shoe---don't matter what you wearing.

"RUMOR" has it that the blue suede will make an appearance on the 12th I say again "RUMOR" as there has been no official word but i'm feeling it'll prob happen just because things keep going wrong for me to buy shoes this wk, nail in tire, won hyperflight max hologram, won a transformer, daughter's pics for spring and kindergarten grad, straight up, this is some straight BS!!!!!:x :smh: :lol:

View media item 889137
you mean these ugly pieces of **** ??
The florals are a better shoe than these, even the dunkmans are a better shoe and they're probably the worst colorway beside the MvAs. Disappointed your preference of a better shoe had to be these.

Last edited:
The florals are a better shoe than these, even the dunkmans are a better shoe and they're probably the worst colorway beside the MvAs. Disappointed your preference of a better shoe had to be these.
I disagree strongly on the florals being better, but I don't want palm trees on my shoes, but hey that just me and I don't like the Miami Heat either
tongue.gif
 florals are the 2nd worst colorway imo 

LeBron 11 Black/Wolf Grey/Atomic Mango/Metallic Silver can't be the reverse kings pride / florals, the price tag is 199 so it can't be the gs version which has the silver metallic swoosh and the men's version has a blue metallic swoosh with zero silver on the shoe.

Actually I heard the Reverse KP's that look like custom Diffused Jades are samples and that the men's version will be similar to the GS version...

That's where I gotta stop you, DUNKMANS ARE THE MOST UNDERRATED LBJ XI OF ALL TIME!

View media item 889170
I agree Dunkmans are slept on but out of all the colorways available dunkmans come second to last and that's just in regards to the regular 12s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom