Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Would the GK's for the Denim X's make a good trade? Sneakercon coming into town this week, never been to one before.

If that's not a good trade, what should I expect to get for them? I only wore them twice.
If you're trading the GK's that a great trade.

do colors even matter anymore, it just seems so highschool, but when I look at these young men swearing their bloods wearing gamma lebrons and crips wearing LeBron away's it make me think this

color don't matter real recognize real and y'all real crazy for liking the florals
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Weren't bloods and crips all black panthers back in the day? 

laugh.gif

Weren't bloods and crips all black panthers back in the day? 
trying watching the story on Tookie and although it's from a crips point of view it's pretty accurate to everything you can find and read factual, now lets get back to the shoes as this convo will only end in thread closure and I apologize for being apart of this derailment anyways i'm waiting on the bad news of how much these ext's gonna set me back

I forgot to post this last week when everybody was posting collection pictures. I don't have many colorways, I have my Aways and TW somewhere but I was too lazy at this point to find them and get them in the picture
laugh.gif

Trinidad James got me on those Christmas joints
sick.gif
If you didn't look at the Avatar you would have thought this was Lewi's collection. Dope collection pic by the way.

anyone have info on preschool shoes? anymore colorways coming out? my son really wants a pair, but i dont feel like paying reseller prices for kids shoe :smh:

Lol bringing that economy back one pair at a time. Hahahahaha NT knows no bad times. We need a RD on KC since they will be 200.

my memory fails... wasn't it the EXT I called poo or was it the Elites? Someone help an old man out :smh:

laugh.gif
thank you.

EXTs are poo.

Elites are poo tho glamour shots are looking better.

Elites are better poo than EXTs.

The poo turn is real.

You are talking a lot of ish. :wink:

But I agree for the most part except for the Hero Elites. I like the colors. But real talk, I feel like the XI ran its course already.

Lows are diarrehea (sp) poo.

If Bron doesn't win the MVP or title than there probably isn't going to be another hype beast color way like last spring's MVP or Champ Packs.

:lol: I'm in value purchase mode for the xis now. All must own colors are in my closet. The like to haves for the right price are next.

Those blue suede EXTs are clear indication that Lebron will be opting out and sigining with the Grizzlies...

- Chris Broussard

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom