Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I forgot to post this last week when everybody was posting collection pictures. I don't have many colorways, I have my Aways and TW somewhere but I was too lazy at this point to find them and get them in the picture
laugh.gif

Trinidad James got me on those Christmas joints
sick.gif
Damn, making my XI collection look like a joke.  Share some GK and KP love with me, homie.

Is it just me or did bron get hair plugs? His hairline looks nothing like that now lol

It's just the way he gets it faded now I think and I can't remember the last time he's let it grow that high too but you never know :lol:

The Elites are looking INCREDIBLE to me :wow: That on foot pic got me excited for those Superhero Elites!

Rookie
laugh.gif

It was actually $117 shipped. Did u get any?
$117!! ? 
eek.gif
 i just found out about it when i posted, and as soon as i clicked on the slh they only had a us 9 left and there's no way i'm squeezing in to a 9.. man i wish i would've seen it earlier cause $117 is a good price..  them dunkmans can stay there

Last edited:
DAMNIT, I've been waiting on a price drop in the hornets. I took an afternoon nap and missed them. I literally slept on them :\

Back
Top Bottom