Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man, those GS Superheroes are FRESH! I would pay $275 for those over the Elites men's.

The turn is real. 
laugh.gif

YUP I GOT A A BUNCH OF CODES (NIKE STAY MESSING UP)

I GAVE ONE AWAY TO A NTER

TOO BAD GIVEAWAY WAS A NO GO HERE

If the elites were 200 I'd cop no problem. But it'll be a cold day in hell before I pay almost 300 on a shoe. If that was the case, I would've been got some of my grails. If they ever go on sale (it took a LONG time for the X elites to go on discount where I'm from) for 180, then I'll bite. Until then I'm chillin'.

We all knew it was coming
laugh.gif

Right in time for Nike to get money out of the pockets of people who previously swore up and down that the Silver/Red Elites are trash.
QFT

the silver/red aren't to bad but the crimson/teal/black superheroes are nice i'm still jealous that gs always come out better than mens, however they must suffer on the lows as well this time unlock last yr where the gs easter were way better than mens low

Nike Lebron XI
Black/Wolf Grey/Atomic Mango/Metallic Silver

WHAT ARE THESE?

Negative. That colorway is supposed to be a regular XI. We haven't seen it yet.

Edit: apparently it's the "florals".
I stand corrected, what's weird about that colorway is that when searched no shoe pertains to it. Not going to speculate but we really don't know what it is.

Last edited:
yea I'm def not a fan of the flogging lions head on the bhm. some people think its dope tho. i just got them because they match the ravens colors.
That's the only reason I got them too. I can retire the Phoenix Suns Foams and make these my go-to sneaker for M&T Bank Stadium every Sunday lol 

LeBron 11 Black/Wolf Grey/Atomic Mango/Metallic Silver can't be the reverse kings pride / florals, the price tag is 199 so it can't be the gs version which has the silver metallic swoosh and the men's version has a blue metallic swoosh with zero silver on the shoe.

LeBron 11 Black/Wolf Grey/Atomic Mango/Metallic Silver can't be the reverse kings pride / florals, the price tag is 199 so it can't be the gs version which has the silver metallic swoosh and the men's version has a blue metallic swoosh with zero silver on the shoe.
the reverse kings pride/florals may not be classified as an EXT so the $199 maybe accurate

Plus we haven't seen a recent pic of the florals so those pics might have been a sample. They might be releasing a mens version of the GS version we've been seeing

People have been saying the mango product code brings up the Florals so I don't know really.

lol thanks sis would be more accurate... I mean, unless she considers herself one of the guys

also, how did you make out on the prices? I think I'm gonna skip the SB XI and ID and just hunt down the real deal
hahha didn't even know
laugh.gif

& with the corks the kid had a 9.5 10.5 11 at his table, he was asking 550 for the 9.5 & 10.5 cause they were worn 1x pads & i talked him down on the DS 11 for 550 from 600

South Beaches were ds size 11 & some kid traded me them for my ds galaxy rookies
roll.gif

the reverse kings pride/florals may not be classified as an EXT so the $199 maybe accurate

Plus we haven't seen a recent pic of the florals so those pics might have been a sample. They might be releasing a mens version of the GS version we've been seeing

People have been saying the mango product code brings up the Florals so I don't know really.
Just an unusual release, every release date site skips them when it comes to pictures and no site shows that colorway when you enter the exact colors in the search bar. Product codes aren't precise though, even NDC doesn't have a picture up of them on their release calender. Guess we'll find out saturday.

whether it's florals, mango/lava i'm passing, to close to the release of good LeBron shoes hopefully being released a wk later 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom