Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I'm seeing the turn happen slowly on the crimson elites..... hope too many dont turn i want a clear run at coppin on May 9th 
laugh.gif
Should be pretty easy cop unless extremely limited. Price point will keep many away.

I think it's more the patterns they have been using then the price, I mean thermal, asteroid, weatherman, I did like the spiderman but after all the rest of those oh and don't forget the elephants coming soon, people still drop money on the Kobe xi and Jordan xx8 so as long as it's not overly patterned high prices are unfortunately here to stay
i think the camo foams are actually a nice colorway.. if those released two years ago would have been a first day sell out. 

i think the camo foams are actually a nice colorway.. if those released two years ago would have been a first day sell out. 
I didn't state the camo's on the list they sold out same day around me, I just wish nike would stop with all the extreme patterns on all their shoes, them floating lion heads messed up the BHM like the foam guy said ohh ooh oooh pick me to colorize the Lebron XI BHM shoe and nike vp was like go wild
mean.gif

I'm seeing the turn happen slowly on the crimson elites..... hope too many dont turn i want a clear run at coppin on May 9th 
laugh.gif
I do to may 9th 2015
roll.gif
hopefully they'll be on discount though I still see elite x's for retail at some places
mean.gif

yea I'm def not a fan of the flogging lions head on the bhm. some people think its dope tho. i just got them because they match the ravens colors.

yea I'm def not a fan of the flogging lions head on the bhm. some people think its dope tho. i just got them because they match the ravens colors.
well I can't hate on your reason for getting them maybe you could get the lions customized to be covered with floating raven heads

Personally, I didn't like any of the graphic patterns they used on this model (BHM and XMAS). The last good graphic pattern on a Bron were the Champ pack lows. The Lebronald Palmers were hot too.

well I can't hate on your reason for getting them maybe you could get the lions customized to be covered with floating raven heads
lol I'm good. ill leave them as is.

Personally, I didn't like any of the graphic patterns they used on this model (BHM and XMAS). The last good graphic pattern on a Bron were the Champ pack lows. The Lebronald Palmers were hot too.

i was cool with the xmas graphics. just couldn't get down with the green.

This, the graphics blew it for me, couldn't get down with the Xmas, BHM or SLH because of it :smh:

I didn't mind the X-mas, SLH, MN(cf is still a pattern), Graffiti, GK, those patterns were pretty cool and I own 3 out of 5 the patterns on the lebrons are better on so many levels than on a lot of nike shoes, though for the most part the big 3 get some nice patterns that are done with great execution

as for the love of palm trees all over the place, i'm guessing that's a tropical thing or something, I think it looks stupid but hey palm trees aren't big in TX.....there's barely any trees in El Paso at all
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom