Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the black elite = do want!! but not for $275...that's just way too much for same cushion system with different shells.

IF kings crowns are 200 ish I''ll cop.. maybe Ill get some elites if the get down into the 150 range.   other then the 2k14 i have coming, im done with the xi.. for now :smile: 

Last edited:
we really are brainwashed however that's still $50 cheaper than last yr or only $20 more depending which ext your comparing it to 

The KD EXT Gum where like some rubber like material. A lot of people where complaining about that when they released them in the KD thread. You can see it not nubuck or suede in this pic also
it was definitely rubber.. looked like rain boots..lol  terrible material.

we really are brainwashed however that's still $50 cheaper than last yr or only $20 more depending which ext your comparing it to 
consumers speak with there wallet, until sneakerheads no longer buy up all these limited releases for 250 dollars were are going to be stuck with these prices.  

I can see the bubble starting to burst, you can see the cracks with foams, and it will eventually get to the point to where people no longer are going to spend 200-250 for a pair of basketball sneakers..

For those wondering why LeBron has that message on his shoe tonight.

http://espn.go.com/nba/notebook/_/p...n-140329/lebron-james-meets-ebony-nettles-bey

Good stuff.
pimp.gif

I'm a size 13 or 14 and I've been looking for a while, I missed the early deals on them when they first dropped and the bigger sizes never surfaced again every time the deals popped back up :smh:

consumers speak with there wallet, until sneakerheads no longer buy up all these limited releases for 250 dollars were are going to be stuck with these prices.  

I can see the bubble starting to burst, you can see the cracks with foams, and it will eventually get to the point to where people no longer are going to spend 200-250 for a pair of basketball sneakers..
I think it's more the patterns they have been using then the price, I mean thermal, asteroid, weatherman, I did like the spiderman but after all the rest of those oh and don't forget the elephants coming soon, people still drop money on the Kobe xi and Jordan xx8 so as long as it's not overly patterned high prices are unfortunately here to stay

I think all I want are the Florals and South Beaches and then I'm done with the regular (non-low) XI.

Back
Top Bottom