Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
EXTs only $200? At that price, Kings Crowns are a no brainer.
ONLY $200?? Lol we've been brainwashed and manipulated into thinking that $200 is a great deal for shoes man.

Haha. I was thinking that as I was typing it out. But still, I'd be 100% ok with paying $200 for them. Same price as the base model with "premium" materials (whether they're actually premium or not is a different debate, haha).

Last edited:
It's like the Red Yeezys all over again...

...but no one cares this time

I'm actually one of the few that are looking forward to the Blue Suede EXT release lol but I SERIOUSLY doubt they will be $200 because suede & leather = high quality now with Nike & "Premium Price" even though they use to release those same materials on Jordan years back & various other Nike's smh. But I hope this is one of those situations where I'm wrong & they keep the EXT Lebron's the same price as the regular XI's, that's what they did with the EXT KD's but I don't recall any leather or suede being on the KD's though either

Last edited:
I'm actually one of the few that are looking forward to the Blue Suede EXT release lol but I SERIOUSLY doubt they will be $200 because suede & leather = high quality now with Nike & "Premium Price" even though they use to release those same materials on Jordan years back & various other Nike's smh. But I hope this is one of those situations where I'm wrong & they keep the EXT Lebron's the same price as the regular XI's, that's what they did with the EXT KD's but I don't recall any leather or suede being on the KD's though either
i'm almost positive the kd vi ext gum was nubuck which is a premium material according to nike ala the thin mint x's last yr

I just checked the Footlocker release calendar & the Blue EXT Lebron XI wasn't up there. That might have been a typo & they quickly snatched it down though. @angels47 Where you able to catch a release date when they posted them?

Release date was 4/12. And my bad, didn't mean FTL.com release calendar.

Yeah me to I was thinking about get the KD Easter shoe but now since it's seeming like the Blue Suedes will release on April 12th I'll just do them

I just put a bid on some hologram hyper flights now Iddon't even care if I lose lol

KP's looking nice @Robin Thicke  
pimp.gif

The KD EXT Gum where like some rubber like material. A lot of people where complaining about that when they released them in the KD thread. You can see it not nubuck or suede in this pic also
well I stand corrected but I still want them.....eventually

Back
Top Bottom