Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Elites are looking better. Still not interested in the price when I can get the reg version for over $100 cheaper.

Who's interested in the price tho? :lol: $220 was a heartbreak for the ASGs but they definitely were that must cop. I honestly can't see myself copping elites at full price with a bday coupon and feel good about it. Like that one night stand you have and wake up next to her like oh man. Then your in the shower crying like Ace Ventura

also I was at my local ghetto FTL and they still had superhero elite Xs on the shelf at FULL PRICE :smh: not sure what the size run was but I'll bet it was a FSR.

Last edited:
(Whispers) 2K14's? ....... :rofl:

4f92b06a_iAVAnzdJjaY9a.gif

im curious to know the color comparison between the XI superhero elites and last years X crimson elites

oh and cat joints are straight fire flames

Last edited:
King's pride may be the last shoes I cop. Mainly because I had them surgically permanently attached to my feet. I do hope the elites drop 100$ in price by this time next year, I might go for them at that price.

Wasn't going to do it but I have a 20% off ndc code and those superhero elites look great. Ughhhhh

The silver elites are growing on me with every pic...and I hate myself for it.  
mean.gif
  (But still no way I'm paying retail for them)  

i know this is really random...but anyone has a size 10.5 or 11 lebron box they are willing to part with? PM me

Not sure if mentioned yet, but the blue suede ext is priced at $200 on FTL release calendar.

I just checked the Footlocker release calendar & the Blue EXT Lebron XI wasn't up there. That might have been a typo & they quickly snatched it down though. @angels47 Where you able to catch a release date when they posted them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom