Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^ idk if I'd go THAT far.... need more on feet pics but if I had infinite amounts of monies I'd prolly cop. However, I'm chillin'. My next lebron purchase will be the elites (GS or Men's; prolly GS just on the strength that 300 is A LOT for a damn shoe)

Hella late to the Lebron party...but are there any more regular 11 general releases that will be coming out in the future besides the Florals? If not, Imma need to cop the past ones asap.
View media item 885266Yeah you got a late start but you can still finish strong with most past releases still available and discounted..only overpriced lows exts and elites really left to be released which most are going to wait for them to be discounted before they cop

Sorry if this has been stated, but aren't the florals just the GKs upper, Diffused Jade accents (swoosh, laces, flywire, bottom), and KP liner posite? I'm really interested in what makes them an EXT because I'm not seeing any materials on them that distinguish them as an EXT.
I guess it's the "pattern" on the posite, but your guess is as good as any on that.  It's just been reported they are considered an EXT, so basically just a higher price.
Are the Florals really an EXT? I know @Foamposite XI  was seeing the product code for the mango color way saying its a regular XI. That was before we found out that the Mango colorway is indeed the Florals

Are the Florals really an EXT? I know @Foamposite XI  was seeing the product code for the mango color way saying its a regular XI. That was before we found out that the Mango colorway is indeed the Florals
That's what multiple sources said when they released the pics of the Florals, Blue suedes, Denims, and King's Crown colorways together.  Said "the 4 EXT models."  Don't think it's been confirmed though...so who knows. 

I remember some random guy posting a pic on IG with the Blue Suedes, Denims, Kings Crown, & Florals & he'd called them all EXT's which I believe was incorrect because the Florals have nothing "EXT" on them. No leather, suede, or Lion Motif logo on the tongue, I basically believe he just stated the wrong name for the Florals & all the sneaker blogs just reposted what he said as all 4 of them being EXT's. Here's the pic below.
View media item 885392
There's nothing EXT which stands for "EXTENSION" (meant for casual wear) about the Florals

Last edited:
I remember some random guy posting a pic on IG with the Blue Suedes, Denims, Kings Crown, & Florals & he'd called them all EXT's which I believe was incorrect because the Florals have nothing "EXT" on them. No leather, suede, or Lion Motif logo on the tongue, I basically believe he just stated the wrong name for the Florals & all the sneaker blogs just reposted what he said as all 4 of them being EXT's. Here's the pic below.

There's nothing EXT which stands for "EXTENSION" (meant for casual wear) about the Florals
first 3 shoes in that pic
nthat.gif
 that last one
sick.gif
mean.gif
 but i'm with you I think its a mistake because the ext's don't have flywire unless we been trolled with all gs pics

I'm not a fan of the Suedes or denims. The designs are pretty mundane compared to the red suede X, Denim X. The other two look okay. I'll try due to my addiction but won't mind if I strike out.

I think the KD EXTs came out better despite the fruitiness.

Maybe just me, but I would have preferred the florals that LeBron wore early in the season. Now THOSE I could mess with in the spring/summer!

My 3m black and purple lacks came in so I through them in the MN and SLH
No flash
View media item 885470With flash
View media item 885471I like how they go together and despite no 3m in the MN it looks black and silver bringing out the silver Nike checks and lebron logo I may order the blue for the SLH and see how it turns out I may also break my rules and get the pink ones too idk yet though

My 3m black and purple lacks came in so I through them in the MN and SLH
No flash
View media item 885470With flash
View media item 885471I like how they go together and despite no 3m in the MN it looks black and silver bringing out the silver Nike checks and lebron logo I may order the blue for the SLH and see how it turns out I may also break my rules and get the pink ones too idk yet though
Where did you get the laces? Looks awesome in the slh

Last edited:
This site has laces that are similar to the XI laces but not quite. Nice options & pretty cheap too! 

http://www.**************.com/products 

Where did you get the laces? Looks awesome in the slh
there's a website in the laces thread but they were out of the purple so I did an ebay search 3m laces and they had all kinds 64" ver. pink, red, white, black, purple, blue, is all I can remember

^^^^that's the one that has some, but some colors are sold out

Last edited:
this is the seller on ebay whose got the legit lebron laces if anyone is interested, a lil pricey for some , but i have been overjoyed with every purchase.....

eastsidefootwear

Back
Top Bottom