• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Are the SMH LeBrons TTS?
i'm sure you mean the SLH and the Lebron xi consensus is go .5 a size up because that toe box is a dozzy  
mean.gif

i havent bought anymore lebron xi after gp and gamma blue, do u guys think the fit of the shoe changed as more CWs released after the first few ?

i havent bought anymore lebron xi after gp and gamma blue, do u guys think the fit of the shoe changed as more CWs released after the first few ?
everyone says this but my MN, Graffiti's, and SLH all feel the same in the toe box painful for awhile and I felt no difference in any of the pairs upon first wear

Last edited:
For those that use these for ball, does the translucent sole (ie. jades) play better/worse/same compared to a rubber outsole (ie. KP)?

im kinda interested in 2 pairs of elite, upcomin black CW and the white/red CW which lebron wore a week or 2 ago, they look decent.

the price tag doesnt look good here lol - $339.95 AUD = 314.3517 USD

everyone says this but my MN, Graffiti's, and SLH all feel the same in the toe box painful for awhile and I felt no difference in any of the pairs upon first wear
the emp @ champs warned me about the toebox in MN b4 i bought em. had to get sz11.5 even tho in the KP i got sz11

My 3m black and purple lacks came in so I through them in the MN and SLH
No flash

With flash

I like how they go together and despite no 3m in the MN it looks black and silver bringing out the silver Nike checks and lebron logo I may order the blue for the SLH and see how it turns out I may also break my rules and get the pink ones too idk yet though
what site u cop laces from? RLS?

Close up of Bron 11 Elite & "remove before flight" sticker via @johngeiger_
View media item 885738

:rolleyes On flight to the nearest electrical line :lol:

View media item 886094

Do yourself a favor and just try the pair on your buying before purchase if you can, if not I would just go a half size up :smh:

the emp @ champs warned me about the toebox in MN b4 i bought em. had to get sz11.5 even tho in the KP i got sz11

Dude I wish I could've got a warning :frown: my KP's were tight but eventually adjusted a tad but the MN's took the cake :x I might just take them to the gym one day and go nuts on the treadmill and see if that opens them up some :smh: ..... next day I might need a set of crutches though when I wake up with Bron-don-titus toes :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom