Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
mean.gif

Last edited:
Went to local HOH to get raffle tix and saw they had a sz8 QS stealth.... Omg these are so much nicer in person! The detail on it is just amazing! The shoe actually does not look that dark because the posite parts has a shine to it. Cant believe i missed these. :smh:

I have both but repped anyway :nthat: I definitely wish I had that sz 14 MIN instead of the 13 I have though :frown: it baffles me how small they fit compared to all my other pairs :smh:

GS gets an icy sole while MENS gets the jades sole...either way theyre BASURA

I actually like the GS version more, the colors go together a lot better and don't look like a collage of leftover material that doesn't match :stoneface: . They used the mint bottom on the AvM's and SB's but the one instance where they could've recycled that already overly used mint sole and it would've looked good or at least fit better since they're sort of a reverse of the KP they didn't :rolleyes

I actually like the GS version more, the colors go together a lot better and don't look like a collage of leftover material that doesn't match
indifferent.gif
. They used the mint bottom on the AvM's and SB's but the one instance where they could've recycled that already overly used mint sole and it would've looked good or at least fit better since they're sort of a reverse of the KP they didn't
eyes.gif
I like the GS version better too, looks less like a custom job on the base of the Prohbitions (diffused jades).  Cleaner look to me. 

How's the yellowing on the Miami Nights?

Rocked mine close to 10x casually, cleaned them one time before switching em over to the court. Been hooping in em for a few weeks now and there isn't any yellowing on the sole at all, just a lil darker overall from picking up debris from the court (a really well kept court to be fair).

i have not come across any "yellowing" on any LEBRON's icy sole, my xmas 9 rocked HEAVILY indoor and it hasnt turned "yellow" like a DS JB XI that "yellows" within a month or two

i have not come across any "yellowing" on any LEBRON's icy sole, my xmas 9 rocked HEAVILY indoor and it hasnt turned "yellow" like a DS JB XI that "yellows" within a month or two

:smh: pulling my concords out to unds them the summer after they released had me like :x when I saw the yellowing around the pods

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom