Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
mean.gif
pulling my concords out to unds them the summer after they released had me like
sick.gif
when I saw the yellowing around the pods
yep! samething happened to mine (and everyone elses) thats why i sold all of my XI's...i know its mean to "yellow" in time but i wouldnt think it be that quick, now for my lebron 9 xmas...for some odd reason its still icy with no yellowing...if i take the time to actually clean them

Hella late to the Lebron party...but are there any more regular 11 general releases that will be coming out in the future besides the Florals? If not, Imma need to cop the past ones asap.

Speaking of yellow...i hope my MV isn't but the pressure + that I wore like crazy(25+) has a little yellow on the contact spots but overall if a JB fanatic had the same condition that would say icy lol. If MJ put that kinda sole on those 11s it would way more calming then what it is. Call me what you want but I take a old tooth brush when I have time after every wear and clean the bottom. It prolonged the yellow effect for me. Olympic 6s on the other hand just yellowed without being worn in 2 months.

Sorry if this has been stated, but aren't the florals just the GKs upper, Diffused Jade accents (swoosh, laces, flywire, bottom), and KP liner posite? I'm really interested in what makes them an EXT because I'm not seeing any materials on them that distinguish them as an EXT.

any idea who the "select" retailers are for the 11 elite hero's?
The usual suspects: NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs and in-store.

Last year's super hero Elites were readily available, don't expect this years to be any different.

Don't let the Nike hype get to you.

Sorry if this has been stated, but aren't the florals just the GKs upper, Diffused Jade accents (swoosh, laces, flywire, bottom), and KP liner posite? I'm really interested in what makes them an EXT because I'm not seeing any materials on them that distinguish them as an EXT.
I guess it's the "pattern" on the posite, but your guess is as good as any on that.  It's just been reported they are considered an EXT, so basically just a higher price. 

OSlife has said they are getting the Elites too, for the person asking where they would be available. 

The usual suspects: NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs and in-store.

Last year's super hero Elites were readily available, don't expect this years to be any different.

Don't let the Nike hype get to you.

this

especially at that price point.

usually with nike you have to pay attention to what they dont say as much as what they do say.

they say "select retailers" to get your antennas up. but that really means the usual stores.

if it was limited, they say "in limited quantities"...then you have to dig a bit more.

waiting for that Nike email telling me these "limited" elites are still available :lol:

It would be smart of Nike to make the Elites limited though. Create hype for the future cw's like the Kobe IX Elite did

Y'all GS wearers still win because your version of that pair is way cleaner/actually makes some ******* sense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom