Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I absolutely MUST cop them denims man. I have them in my #3 spot as far as the xi cw's are going.

Absolutely insta cop for me. Beautiful denim quality. Mmmm smooth leather, like baby oil. Gotta cop.

Nobody except hypebeasts are going to cop those Wrangler XIs
really? yeah ok hypebeasts on this very unpopular unhyped shoe, nope i like the shoe always have and always will and mostly because this denim shoe has no pink though i've slowly warmed up to men wearing pink, but anyways i like the leather/denim mix

Those denims are pretty sick.
agreed.. It also makes me want to puke 
sick.gif

I know you meant "good"

I think the Denim's would look a little better without that graphic pattern they put on them. I don't know, not feeling it.

They probably would, I feel they should switch it around place the denim where the leather is and viceversa

I would actually like to see him return to the Cavs, team up with Irving and add Kevin Love. Would be a sick trio...

K.Love should go to south beach

Def pass on the denims good luck to whomever is trying to cop.  The leather is gonna crease worse than an AF1 

Last edited:
gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts - you really underestimate the love for the fruity pebble brons. I remember how bad we wanted nike to drop them when pics surfaced as well as getting trolled by a "source" saying they were going to release.

I don't underestimate the love... I know ppl go ape **** over them things. But WHY!? :lol: :lol: Nah, I'll never get that. EVER.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who thinks they're overrated.

Back
Top Bottom