• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

WHY WOULD LEBRON LEAVE A DYNASTY!!!!!
because after this year they won't be a dynasty anymore
roll.gif
 i mean how many years or championship do you feel a team has to win to be considered a dynasty, because i always think of the Lakers/Celtics of the 80's or the Bulls in the 90's or Spurs in the 00's the difference being the Lakers and Spurs consistently gain players to stay a dynasty where other teams have a yr or 3 and disappear #ijs
I like these.....
they look more orange than red guess they're not an ode to ohio state

the only reason i'm tired of seeing the pics of the denims is because they don't come with price and RD
mean.gif
 but i'm stay froggy on these joints

I know people have been dying for more pics of these haha (sarcasm)

via: HK-Kicks

lookin' like they used Wrangler denim from the local walmart #EASYPASS

I don't know that it's fair to compare the two models, the XI wasn't even made in men's sizes, and looks much more like Play-doh, clearly tailored for GS Sizes. 

Granted the IV has a little more "draw" due to never being released to the public, friends and family only...it's still executed 100 times better.
better executed... I'll give you that... it's still a shoe with a bunch of rainbow dots all over it. You cannot tell me they'd do just as well if they weren't extremely rare :lol: China 9s are better than those, hands down. It's a couple of kicks from the LBJ 9 line better than those if we really talking...

Last edited:
gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts - you really underestimate the love for the fruity pebble brons. I remember how bad we wanted nike to drop them when pics surfaced as well as getting trolled by a "source" saying they were going to release.

people who's hating on the bron signature from azg to 6 will be the first to line up once they RETRO!
i wont....didnt like brons back in the day....9's were cool but i dont own any....just started coppin brons when the X's released and now XI's

i wont....didnt like brons back in the day....9's were cool but i dont own any....just started coppin brons when the X's released and now XI's
you say that now fam! but once they drop a colorway u cant resist i know you will break and cop!...just like how we hated on some of the XI but when "better pictures" surface it changed everyone ones decision!

bron hypetrain started with the 8's, then the 9's just made everyone a lebron fan lol. the 2 and 3 were probably my favorite lebrons, the 7's don't get enough love as well.

bron hypetrain started with the 8's, then the 9's just made everyone a lebron fan lol. the 2 and 3 were probably my favorite lebrons, the 7's don't get enough love as well.
2's are my fav of all time, but if were talking about details+quality the lebron 5's handsdown but they were slept on hard which made it easy for me to grab them, YANKEES, CHINAS, CTK & SVSM ::rick flair woooooooo::

2's are my fav of all time, but if were talking about details+quality the lebron 5's handsdown but they were slept on hard which made it easy for me to grab them, YANKEES, CHINAS, CTK & SVSM ::rick flair woooooooo::
never cared for the V, got the dunkman cw only. think 4 and 5 were probably the most slept on since lot of people didn't like the design of them.

you say that now fam! but once they drop a colorway u cant resist i know you will break and cop!...just like how we hated on some of the XI but when "better pictures" surface it changed everyone ones decision!
it would have to take a design change that i like for that to happen....never was really a fan of the model designs and bulk of the shoes!

because after this year they won't be a dynasty anymore
roll.gif
 i mean how many years or championship do you feel a team has to win to be considered a dynasty, because i always think of the Lakers/Celtics of the 80's or the Bulls in the 90's or Spurs in the 00's the difference being the Lakers and Spurs consistently gain players to stay a dynasty where other teams have a yr or 3 and disappear #ijs

they look more orange than red guess they're not an ode to ohio state
LeBron aint leaving this...

i would hope that now that he has 2 rings he goes home, maybe then i might be a fan of his until then shoes only and not even all the shoes them 9 are hideous, dear nike release a swingman on a different model like the x, xi, xii(barring that there not hideous)

it would have to take a design change that i like for that to happen....never was really a fan of the model designs and bulk of the shoes!
I agree... I think AZGs are super wack

2,3,4 are a go based on colorways (mainly 4)

back to the super wack 5,6

I always considered the 7s as the poor man's Jordan 11 so that's a no go

8s were nice and they should've had more colorways so that's a go

9,10, and 11 are history in the making... that's when they really started looking like a sig line and not some random clunky ball kicks (imo)

I want to see the 12s but i'm also hoping they are wack so I can chill on the pickups lol

I would actually like to see him return to the Cavs, team up with Irving and add Kevin Love. Would be a sick trio...

Back
Top Bottom