Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Maaaan I remember the arguments that happened when the elite line was first introduced on the bron 9. Dudes really believed they needed to pay that extra money because nike put more R&D into the shoe
laugh.gif
Would be funny if he never even wears them..275 is just too much man

View media item 876999
In this order and the rest should not even be in the contest.

Lebron 1 AZG (I still hoop in and wear mine along with others on ice) :nthat:
Lebron 8 SB
Lebron 9 China

As far as what dude said about the whole insecurities comment in regards to the debate about older and younger (which by the way most were little kids if even born when Lebron first came in the NBA), whether it was a joke or not, not even close brah, there is more to life than shoes, but if all that mattered were shoes then I myself have enough heat to not have any "insecurities" however I can't speak for others, but I was just stating facts and had some fun with it while doing so. At the end of the day if ANY of us like sneakers then thats all that matter.

As for the Lebron 11, wish they would have made a cleaner looking "Home" pair, but then again the fact that they didn't saved me money! :lol:

Last edited:
I have a $200 voucher coming in after I had to send my away LeBrons back to Nike. I'd like to have those Elites but I'd still probably have to kick out close to $100. Smh

I've always liked LBJ, but I didn't start to consider him my favorite player till 2006.

I copped AZGs + LBJ 2s for $65 shipped DS back in high school. I was also able to buy AZG First games DS for $120.

Now we got these limited garbage. I'm gonna be the first to say it, but fruity pebble 4s are ugly...Slap a GR tag and I doubt some of you would buy them on RD.

case in point that failed attempt at fruity pebbles for the 11- it was lame then and it's lame now. Yet one sold and the other didn't.

case in point that failed attempt at fruity pebbles for the 11- it was lame then and it's lame now. Yet one sold and the other didn't.
I don't know that it's fair to compare the two models, the XI wasn't even made in men's sizes, and looks much more like Play-doh, clearly tailored for GS Sizes. 

Granted the IV has a little more "draw" due to never being released to the public, friends and family only...it's still executed 100 times better.

people who's hating on the bron signature from azg to 6 will be the first to line up once they RETRO!

That means very little.

I hated and still do hate the zoom kobe 1, but the colorway/materials used on the prelude 1's are a thing of beauty.

I'm not a fan of the Lebron V & VI but I'm sure they could win me over with the perfect c/w

lebron lows...98% of them...are complete and utter trash. However if they made a KP low people in here would probably flip 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom