Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Chevy Chase Denim 
smokin.gif

Lebron X low is a very nice shoe, especially being able to pick up nearly every pair for around $100.

Heat lost (barely) but LeBron was beast-mode again tonight... in the soldiers. Scored almost half of the Heat's total points (38 of 83).

Almost 100% sure that's how it was drawn up...

Wonder if he'll even attempt to wear the elites in the playoffs?

It was the RIGHT basketball play.
right play? 2 seconds left and pass to bosh who is being defended by hibert? Instead of having the best player in the world attack the basket and get a better shot/fouled?

I know it was a play but obviously it was a bad one.

right play? 2 seconds left and pass to bosh who is being defended by hibert? Instead of having the best player in the world attack the basket and get a better shot/fouled?

I know it was a play but obviously it was a bad one.
Bosh was open, but Hibbert ran up to him fast and altered the shot. Bosh didn't have time to settle his feet for the jumper. Bron was defended well on the inbound. If he forced it and missed, then slander would still come

Bosh was open, but Hibbert ran up to him fast and altered the shot. Bosh didn't have time to settle his feet for the jumper. Bron was defended well on the inbound. If he forced it and missed, then slander would still come

At that point I think he should start preferring the slander for final shots taken , than shots not taken.

Noone was going to blame him after he carried the Heat in that game (and most of the season actually )

Still think the three-peat is inevitable though.

;p)

Last edited:
At that point I think he should start preferring the slander for final shots taken , than shots not taken.

Noone was going to blame him after he carried the Heat in that game (and most of the season actually )

Still think the three-peat is inevitable though.

;p)
agree w/ you 100% man

http://dimemag.com/2014/03/nike-reveals-elite-series-hero-collection/
NIKE REVEALS “ELITE SERIES HERO COLLECTION” FOR LEBRON, KOBE & DURANT

"The Nike Baseketball Elite Series Hero Collection will become available May 9 at Nike.com and select retail locations globally."
View media item 881811
View media item 881817View media item 881816View media item 881815View media item 881813View media item 881812

So here's how that day (May 9th) will go for me,

When I get to NikeStore Dallas and they have my size I'mma be like:
View media item 881842
when I have secured the transaction and they are for sure mine I'mma be like this:
View media item 881824
then a random chorus line of folk I DON'T know will join me, like this:
View media item 881833
but when I get to the car? Oh but when I get to the car. I'mma be like this:
View media item 881838
Lmao, gotcha.

I would actually like to see him return to the Cavs, team up with Irving and add Kevin Love. Would be a sick trio...

Would love to see him return to the Cavs. Looking for a bron cavs jersey next week.

Back
Top Bottom