• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

http://nikeinc.com/news/the-2014-nike-basketball-easter-collection
[h1]LEBRON 11 LOW[/h1]
The LEBRON 11 Low represents an evolution of James’ signature shoe, now with a lower cut, full-length Max Air bag and zonal articulation for optimal flexibility and breathability.  This special Easter edition takes inspiration from wearing your Sunday best, in a clean white upper with a paisley pattern inspired by the tropical palm trees of Miami.

The Nike Basketball Easter Collection is available April 18 at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.  Each shoe’s special colorway also comes to life in a matching t-shirt available in limited quantities globally; the KD VI and LEBRON 11 Low also have matching hats that will be available. 

Last edited:
CLEARLY the LBJ's are the ugliest... :lol: damn man they always do my guy dirty when it comes to lows!!! ( 'cept for the 8s--those were clutch) KDs and Kobes always look trill.

Kobes
KDs

LBJs

Last edited:
Kobe, KD, Lebron for me. I don't rock with dominantly white shoes so it was an L from the get-go when pics surfaced.

Lebron wearing the soldiers night in and night out (especially in big games like last night)

& people still plan on buying elites for retail?????  It's your hard earned money do what you want but come RD for any elite/ext low ima be like

Lebron wearing the soldiers night in and night out (especially in big games like last night)

& people still plan on buying elites for retail?????  It's your hard earned money do what you want but come RD for any elite/ext low ima be like
people buy lebron 11 more for casual than to ball in

idk.... a lot of ppl in here always give recommendations in terms how well they hold up on the court etc. I'd say it's more like 50/50 than just completely one-sided, compared to like Retro Js or something.

but yea, people gonna spend money on these in particular cuz they pop. Do they pop worth 3 bills? We'll see. Nike testing us tho---if they see these sell out then man sky is the limit. Damn man you can buy a PACK of Js for the price of one Lebron. I don't get it. I seriously don't.

idk.... a lot of ppl in here always give recommendations in terms how well they hold up on the court etc. I'd say it's more like 50/50 than just completely one-sided, compared to like Retro Js or something.

but yea, people gonna spend money on these in particular cuz they pop. Do they pop worth 3 bills? We'll see. Nike testing us tho---if they see these sell out then man sky is the limit. Damn man you can buy a PACK of Js for the price of one Lebron. I don't get it. I seriously don't.
they are basketball shoes, but you spend money on colorways more so for casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom