Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nike callin them Lights-Out now? just got a tweet. 

Needless to say i'm reading all the garbage tweets now.

Last edited:
What the hell, did prices for GKs really drop that much? I decided to test the waters by putting one of my pairs on eBay. Starting bid was $250. I ended up with 15 watchers throughout the week. The auction ended at $260. Good thing I had a reserve.

What the hell, did prices for GKs really drop that much? I decided to test the waters by putting one of my pairs on eBay. Starting bid was $250. I ended up with 15 watchers throughout the week. The auction ended at $260. Good thing I had a reserve.
Yeah the thirst is not there. I ended up selling my extra pair for $275 just to get rid of it. basically just retail plus ship for the dude. Luckily he lived in Cali so shipping was a little cheaper from Phx.

This has definitely been answered 1000 pages back somewhere but are these TTS or half size up? I'm getting such mixed responses from everyone I ask
TTS unless you wanna look like you wearing clown shoes with .5 up. I have an extremely wide foot and have no problems TTS on these. Just my opinion. Basically, try them on because you won't know by asking other people who have varied experiences.

Last edited:
FI limited wasn't limited like...let's say crown jewel limited. So I'm not surprised that there are still some out there. FI wasn't even limited like the galaxy 9.

Nike did a much better job with numbers produced this time. Good to see the real admires of the shoe get them rather than the hypebeasts and resellers
THIS. I'm real glad I was able to cop off the restock. it was really a shoe I wanted at release, but not even the HOH in my city got em. So it was online or bust, and on RD they went with quickness. Really looking forward to them joining the xmas, asg, KP, and nights....

I got my Kobe 8 all stars shipp in a brown grocery bag. But the dude wrapped so much shipping table around it. Felt like a box. Would have been cheaper if he bought a box instead of using a couple rolls of shipping tape to wrap up everything. Don't they know shoe selling etiquette 101. Double box.

I gotta bad one...this dude shipped my Motorboat 9s like this....View media item 858142

They are still sitting in some stores...at least down here in Miami. 

I sold my pre sale pair for what i paid for them on RD. That was the only way you could have made any money on them. I copped on NDC with no problem at 8:01 am and i knew then that  they were mass produced and had to move them quick.

Would you be able to share the coupon code or where you got it from?  I like the Anthracites but I dont know if I want to spend $200 on them.
Sorry, one time use NDC coupon for a shipping error they made last week, otherwise I would be glad to spread the wealth. 

LOL... thought I was the only dude who did this. I break more necks on dress down fridays than any other time. Co-workers like
eek.gif
cool shoes...how many shoes do you have...those are for basketball...really...
I rocked my KD VI ASG today in the office for dress down, was my 1st day in my new role as a manager... think i left a gd impression, specially with the chicks lol! But yh co-workers also hit me question bout how many kicks and what are those, cause they pretty much all jus wear converse n other random daps. 

New pic of "reverse King's Prides"

Should be called "Jades Jungle." I refuse to get over the fact that Nike is incredibly lazy for using left over soles, swooshes, flywire, laces, and whatever else they may have used from the diffused jades.

All that said it's not that big of a deal I just won't cop.

Would you be able to share the coupon code or where you got it from?  I like the Anthracites but I dont know if I want to spend $200 on them.
just wait on em, they will drop in price...theres no way these are "limited" LOL mostly all XI has been copped for the low only BHM, GK & FI were at retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom