• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Anybody goin for the anthracites?

Not me. I think I'm going for the AVM finally. One of the FTL just got them in last week for some strange reason.

I'm curious did this happen anywhere else? I've heard someone in this thread say the same thing :nerd: I think I may back track as well for some AvMs but I do want these Black Rains pretty bad (not calling them Blackouts or Anthracites) :rolleyes time to make a few phone calls .....

Last edited:
I'm curious did this happen anywhere else? I've heard someone in this thread say the same thing
nerd.gif
I think I may back track as well for some AvMs but I do want these Black Rains pretty bad (not calling them Blackouts or Anthracites)
eyes.gif
time to make a few phone calls .....
I called one other FTL and they didn't have it and went to another one last night and they didn't have it either. Random shipment i don't know.

This has definitely been answered 1000 pages back somewhere but are these TTS or half size up? I'm getting such mixed responses from everyone I ask

Are the Anthracite Lebrons releasing on the EU site tomorrow as well? Launch calendar only showing SLH releasing tomorrow.

New NSW colorway, looks like their gonna try and capitalize on the cork hype from last year

via: us11

Last edited:
This has definitely been answered 1000 pages back somewhere but are these TTS or half size up? I'm getting such mixed responses from everyone I ask
Half size up. Your toes will thank you later. But you should try it on to see for yourself. TTS may work for you.

i go TTS cos i ball in them, best bet is to go to a store and just try one on, they do require break in time to get the "GODLY" feeling. hope that helps

I think I'm good without the Anthracites unless they can be found on a good discount, as a nice pair to ball in. Happy enough with the Miami Nights as my black based XI.

Last edited:
I would say these are tts, I pulled out the insole because they felt tight at first and replaced them with a Scholls brand but I just recently replaced the original insole and now they fit perfect. Buying a size up leaves too much room in the toe box which was one of the reasons I was going to skip the 11s.

FI limited wasn't limited like...let's say crown jewel limited. So I'm not surprised that there are still some out there. FI wasn't even limited like the galaxy 9.

Nike did a much better job with numbers produced this time. Good to see the real admires of the shoe get them rather than the hypebeasts and resellers

I would say these are tts, I pulled out the insole because they felt tight at first and replaced them with a Scholls brand but I just recently replaced the original insole and now they fit perfect. Buying a size up leaves too much room in the toe box which was one of the reasons I was going to skip the 11s.
You got a link to that Scholls insole you got?

LOL... thought I was the only dude who did this. I break more necks on dress down fridays than any other time. Co-workers like
eek.gif
cool shoes...how many shoes do you have...those are for basketball...really...
I think most of the grown folks here be doing this unless your workplace is casual all week. Everyone at my work could care less about sneakers well Bball shoes at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom