Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anthracites will be had, I usually like to cop on the release date but all these brons been going on sale so I might wait it out

damn the box is no near VNDS lol u should get half of ur money back! ::LOL::

i contacted the seller and he said the box was not "destroyed" when he shipped it... no ****.. i guess he really thought the postal workers would not throw it around like they do everything else.. I sent the pic to him as well.. whatever.. shoes are fine..

^^^Pretty since I still ain't got it. XMas are still sitting on NDC. ASG have had restocks in store and online. FI is the only exception.

Had knee surgery this week so I'll probably be skipping out on the Black Outs until next week.

damn the box is no near VNDS lol u should get half of ur money back! ::LOL::

i contacted the seller and he said the box was not "destroyed" when he shipped it... no i guess he really thought the postal workers would not throw it around like they do everything else.. I sent the pic to him as well.. whatever.. shoes are fine..

I don't believe anyone can be this dumb :x I'm just gonna assume he have zero about them since he let them go for so low anyway :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
makes me wonder how "LIMITED" forging iron really is...

IMO it doesn't matter how many sizes restock. They were only available at two retailers and online only. It seems to me that demand just isn't that high.

exactly...... plus I guarantee that there wouldn't have been many pairs on the restock IF the FI had good resell value. im sure when dudes couldn't get the 350-400 they just sent them back to Nike.

Back track.. Can't believe I was planning to pass on the gators. Finally got around to opening my box and it's the closest we've gotten to a white posite, so it'll suffice. The shoes were out of the box for maybe a couple of minutes and I'm putting it back in and the thing is glowing. Was tempted to try the blacklight on 'em. These shoes will be rocked by me often after this winter..
View media item 857773View media item 857774View media item 857776Btw the fit felt the same as previous xi's, although the toebox felt slightly higher, but that was never an issue for me. Still a snug fit for my wide feet, and as usual went a .5 up to 12. Wouldn't have minded to double up, damn u finishline!

Last edited:
I hear ya bro, thank god for dress down fridays!
happy.gif
 Was gonna UNDS my Kobe 8 Superhero today but the office ain't ready for that. So broke out the KP's after a 2 week hiatus.

Back
Top Bottom