Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
just wait on em, they will drop in price...theres no way these are "limited" LOL mostly all XI has been copped for the low only BHM, GK & FI were at retail.
The only reason I thought they might be limited is because Foot Locker is saying they are in store only, no online.  I really dont want to pay $200 for these so I may take my chances and wait it out.

Not sure if already posted....

They are sick but not worth the $200 + Tax in my eyes. Hopefully I can cop under retail.

At this rate, they will be on discount. Did the MN ever go on discount? I don't remember.

I don't like the color of the sole and swoosh on reverse KP.

Glad someone posted a picture of the GOAT XI on the last page.

Can you put a warning next time that it's a DJ Delz video K thanks
This killed me! 
roll.gif

hmmm I dont know about getting the blackouts on discount. blackout 9s were an easy discount cop. however I never saw the 10s go on discount like the 9s or even as low as some 11s are going

Should be called "Jades Jungle." I refuse to get over the fact that Nike is incredibly lazy for using left over soles, swooshes, flywire, laces, and whatever else they may have used from the diffused jades.

All that said it's not that big of a deal I just won't cop.
Agreed, I really thought they were "customs" made from the diffused jades because they had so many similarities, aka borrowed materials from the other shoe.  Add the liner pattern of the King's Pride to the posite and there it is, a very lazy colorway, at an EXT price hike.  No thanks on that, no thanks on all the EXT's for that matter.  I truly think they should have altered the design of the XI to make EXT's, they don't really work as is, with just materials thrown over the top of the posite and upper. 

OK looking at that reverse king there's no ext that's a regular xi like the graffiti slh mn Xmas bhm gk if they want extra money put a lace lock and add $20

OK looking at that reverse king there's no ext that's a regular xi like the graffiti slh mn Xmas bhm gk if they want extra money put a lace lock and add $20

I'm still trying to figure out why people are calling these EXT's also? Also when did they release the EXT's price? If they did can somebody fill me in on what the price is because I still don't know or have heard anything :rolleyes ? There's no suede or leather, the shoe still has Foamposite up there, and there's no Lion Motif stitched on the tongue tag, it just has the "SIX" logo that's on all of the other XI'S except the BHM's and Dunkman's unless I've missed something.

Last edited:
LOL... thought I was the only dude who did this. I break more necks on dress down fridays than any other time. Co-workers like
eek.gif
cool shoes...how many shoes do you have...those are for basketball...really...
Same here, casual Friday is my highlight day lol

I rocked the BHM today and date night with the wife i'll rock the Gamma 11's 

I'm still trying to figure out why people are calling these EXT's also? Also when did they release the EXT's price? If they did can somebody fill me in on what the price is because I still don't know or have heard anything :rolleyes ? There's no suede or leather, the shoe still has Foamposite up there, and there's no Lion Motif stitched on the tongue tag, it just has the "SIX" logo that's on all of the other XI'S except the BHM's and Dunkman's unless I've missed something.
I didn't know the DM had a diff tongue tab and I too am awaiting ext pricing

Does anybody know what color blue is on the summit lake hornets? trying to get some alternate laces in that blue
Let me know if u find some I might go red

hmmm I dont know about getting the blackouts on discount. blackout 9s were an easy discount cop. however I never saw the 10s go on discount like the 9s or even as low as some 11s are going
eastbay isnt gettting these online.. these might be limited and sell out this weekend.. if you want them, I wouldn't sleep on them thats for sure, doubt they will go on discount. 

eastbay isnt gettting these online.. these might be limited and sell out this weekend.. if you want them, I wouldn't sleep on them thats for sure, doubt they will go on discount. 
They are an in-store only release

people here in NT likes to use that "LIMITED" term huh?...besides the FI, GK & BHM everything else was an easy cop, just like how you guys thought the SLH would sell out right away. LMFAO theyre still sitting at most stores and online, cut that "limited" garbage out of here....these arent going to sell any faster than any other colorway that dropped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom