Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
have yet to wear my all star 10s..realized i cant pull off purple shoes..big reason why im passing on the all stars this year
ive worn mine numerous times.. love those shoes. that 3m on them.. wow..  I usually wear ralph lauren polo (purple) and some camo's/olive color pants..

yeah, last years allstar bron, kd, and kobe were all an easy pass for me .. this year i'm going for the bron and kd

Last edited:
:lol: man I can't find a pair of quality sweats with the elastic band at the ankle, brotha gotta keep the cold out :lol:

I can dig it, they're pretty much everywhere though, just check in any urban store in your area like Sheik, Jimmy Jazz, Kicks USA, Sneaker Villa etc you can pretty much find jogger everything in spots like those :smh: from jogger sweats to jogger cargos and all sorts of other pants with elastic bottoms nowadays :lol:

asgs sat forever last year

interested in seeing how these play out

Not true, maybe in some spots in your area but definitely not an accurate statement :smh: ..... and these are probably the most hyped Brons this year regardless of exclusivity, they're definitely not making it through the weekend :smh:

^ Yeah but these glow in the dark

THIS :lol:

They sat in Houston because they flooded stock down there. That's where the damn game was lol. They sold out pretty much everywhere else.

THIS TOO! :lol:

Last edited:
Tried to call my local HOH, to see if they are still doing FCFS.. and....... No answer.. Oh well, I gotta head that way tomorrow anyways.

the kd asg 5s were way more popular and those sat too

I know houston had more stock, I'm speaking for houston

how can I speak for other areas?

they were in stores for damn near half the year

Their NSW Aw77 Sweats
Man I love those sweats...they're just too short for guys over 6'1"
mean.gif

Last year I was able to cop every single shoe (2 times the LeBron) in the Area 72 pack (except the Blazer Mid and Vandal, didn't want those) rather easily in store and miraculously the Kobe on NDC.

but this year all I want is ONE (well two if I can) pair(s) of Gator Kings...and I'm freaking out. I think last year wanting so many of them, I at least knew I'd end up with something I wanted. This year only really being hungry for the LeBrons has me nervous...
nerd.gif

Please Nike....mY bOdY iS rEaDy

Last edited:
Hoh northline full of ish... Talking bout they ran out of tickets... the hype is real.... How do u run out of RAFFLE tickets for every single shoes releasing this week end?! Pfffff
laugh.gif
 Bro that store is terrible, hit Baybrook or Willowbrook if you're not trying to deal with the Galleria.

Honestly, I feel like the Area 72 pack was easier cuz the pack itself was wack. The best shoe in the entire pack was the Air Force Max. That and the Galaxy Pack set such high expecations that the Area 72 didn't quite live up to it's predecessor.

agreed. i think giving last yrs pack a space type theme instantly put them in comparison the the galaxy pack

:lol:  Bro that store is terrible, hit Baybrook or Willowbrook if you're not trying to deal with the Galleria.

Dude still may be able to cop

this is what I'm telling people, I've never seen a lebron sellout outside of exts

some stores still have the miami night 11s

Honestly, I feel like the Area 72 pack was easier cuz the pack itself was wack. The best shoe in the entire pack was the Air Force Max. That and the Galaxy Pack set such high expecations that the Area 72 didn't quite live up to it's predecessor.

I totally agree with this statement. Last years pack was playing off the whole Galaxy theme of the previous year but it just didn't translate over to the newer models as well, not to mention it had already been done and it lost some of its initial steam when they tried to rehash it :smh: I like the Area 72 Bron's but in no way were they hyped as much as the Gator Kings are being hyped, in fact I remember the Area 72's being hated by more than they were liked due to the Big Bangs being so loved, that may add to why the Gator Kings are getting so much love due to it's lesser loved predecessor :lol:

I did it!! Grabbed my Brons, kobes, both 6's and for some reason I grabbed the Air Up 14 Crescent City.

My boy hooked me up with the socks and shorts for my birthday, just 1 more day!!

Hoh northline full of ish... Talking bout they ran out of tickets... the hype is real.... How do u run out of RAFFLE tickets for every single shoes releasing this week end?! Pfffff
:lol:  Bro that store is terrible, hit Baybrook or Willowbrook if you're not trying to deal with the Galleria.

I went there today at noon and was able to get one ticket. Footaction around the corner told me they ran out of tickets though.

Back
Top Bottom