Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For those that were asking about the GK laces the other day, the green/purple that come on the shoe have 3M. The extra pair are just purple with silver foil.

I STINK AT TAKING GITD PICS..
laugh.gif

I took this pic real quick after i came in from outside the glow is Crazy!!

Looks great! Looking at that pic I can forsee some dope customs coming out of the gator kings.

Commercial Real Estate game is the ish here lol plus my wife hooked me up for my birthday this year. We head to Hawaii for hers though.
hey gotta pay to play, I feel you though I still owe my wife dunk sky hi's luckily I've seen them nowhere in stores for her to try on
laugh.gif
  but its the closest i'll ever get to getting her in some nikes

hey gotta pay to play, I feel you though I still owe my wife dunk sky hi's luckily I've seen them nowhere in stores for her to try on :lol:   but its the closest i'll ever get to getting her in some nikes
Happy wife happy life is no joke lol. I grabbed her a pair of the valentine 6's Saturday. She never rocks actual sneakers

Happy wife happy life is no joke lol. I grabbed her a pair of the valentine 6's Saturday. She never rocks actual sneakers
this is true, my wife is the same won't put on a sneaker to save her life but she's willing to give wedge sneakers chance and minus online I have found them in no stores in El Paso, Killeen, or Austin, maybe i'll get lucky in Albuquerque since they have a hoh out there.....now my 6yr old daughter on the other hand wants everything daddy and mommy have on their feet
laugh.gif

this is true, my wife is the same won't put on a sneaker to save her life but she's willing to give wedge sneakers chance and minus online I have found them in no stores in El Paso, Killeen, or Austin, maybe i'll get lucky in Albuquerque since they have a hoh out there.....now my 6yr old daughter on the other hand wants everything daddy and mommy have on their feet :lol:  

Stay away from my HOH lol

Damn twnty8 twnty8 it's like you can see the light on your wrist coming off of 'em :wow: that GITD is sick I can't wait to grab these bad boys to see if they really glow this hard, pics be having them looking like they're plugged in or something :lol: :pimp:

HoH near me had all of the clothes out.  Just a quick overview of what I saw...

The print on the hoodie is obviously cool, but I'm not a fan of the VERY thin Dri-Fit hoodies....the Dri-Fit shirt is cool, but you can feel the entire print/ink all over the shirt (not sure how I feel about that).  The hat with the print all over it is pretty cool and made out of a nice material, and the hat with GUMBO League on it... the underside of the bill is actually a GITD print of the stain glass.  

I may pick up the socks, but may pass on all of the attire completely.  Like some of you guys were talking about the shorts, I just don't know if I'm a fan of the really thin stuff.  Feels sorta cheap.

Lol went to hoh in GSP, out of tix, same with foot action and finishline..... So no raffle for me, online only -_- any help in the tri state area would be greatly appreciated, friend can get me an 11 at retail but I need a 12 lol.... All around bad day today at the mall

I stopped buying my wife matching sneakers when she only wore her big bangs once, now they sit in the closet 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom