Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Went to HOH today got there at 8:09 and they wouldn't take my name for a raffle.  Even after I spent 250.00 in the store...Laughed at me and said no "I'm mad bruh" 
mad.gif

Should have jumped on Soleheaven deal last week for $118 shipped. Best damn shipping service in the world too.
I know I really should have, but I wasn't even considering the lebrons at the time (just looking for a ball shoe). But the more I read about them the more I want them now.

Is there anyone that has both the XIs and a shoe from d rose? Do they both fit the same? 

I stopped buying my wife matching sneakers when she only wore her big bangs once, now they sit in the closet :smh:

Yea my fiance has only worn her aways once and her mn's have never seen daylight. But in her defense she said she doesn't wanna wear em during the winter cuz they'll yellow :lol:

Yea my fiance has only worn her aways once and her mn's have never seen daylight. But in her defense she said she doesn't wanna wear em during the winter cuz they'll yellow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 easy fam it sounds like she knows what she's doing
nthat.gif

I stopped buying my wife matching sneakers when she only wore her big bangs once, now they sit in the closet 
mean.gif
mean.gif
 some chicks just don't get it, mines is the same way, take it as a plus as your saving bread for more pickups for your self  
happy.gif
 at least thats how I try to see it .....
Lol went to hoh in GSP, out of tix, same with foot action and finishline..... So no raffle for me, online only -_- any help in the tri state area would be greatly appreciated, friend can get me an 11 at retail but I need a 12 lol.... All around bad day today at the mall
Where you at in the Tri-State area? I may be of some assistance
nerd.gif

Figured my local hoh would give out tickets the same day as others tues & wed but they didn't. So it's online or bust for me.

Good luck to everyone in the east that's planning on camping out for the all stars with this snow storm that's about to hit

Good luck to everyone in the east that's planning on camping out for the all stars with this snow storm that's about to hit
Thx. I can only speak for MA and RI, but majority of places that are getting them, which are a select few, are doing raffle so we are pretty good

My store got both Brons an kd. Both are dope in person. I honestly was most impressed with the apparel tho the hoodies are :nthat:

weather is terrible here in baltimore-dc metro area. may have to make that fcfs jig on friday, seeing as how people will have to take snow days tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom