• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^ where'd you see them hats at? 
nerd.gif
  id say the last one on the right   

Last edited:
appreciate it @bigj505

ahhhhhh ok pembroke pines in the building! thats my hometown sup fellas. on topic tho, 5pm!?

View media item 772711

that means theyre encouraging camping. cant believe it. so theyre encouraging people to wait in the parking lot from AT LEAST 5pm on thursday....
Naw your pair would be reserved for Friday if you got a ticket.
So on top of it starting to pour they only let you pick 1 pair from the pack. Then you had to get back in line for the other which you pretty much had no chance. Kobe's will be raffled off. Overall first time buying something with this whole ticket deal I'm never doing it again.

WHICH ONE IS THE LEBRON HAT?
laugh.gif
O chet these glow in the dark too??? thats too much for me but i did see these at my local CHAMPS today. I even held one of them. they are flimsy and flexible. NOT like New Era or even the Adidas hats...

Pretty sure someone may have already mentioned it but for those in South Fla. who may have not seen: CHM Aventura FCFS 8am on ASG's....not sure why but thats what I was just told.  They're the only store in that mall to get the Kobe's everyone else has the KD and LBJ.  FTL is doing raffle and UNKWN and Uptown FCFS....hopefully this helps someone.

Picked up a raffle at FTL and they said I had to pick one show. Was going for kobe and lebron. That sucked

Then headed over to footaction and they said they did that alread (raffle). Bs! Shady dude.

I never win theses things. Hope online works.

this noreaster thats about to slam jersey could be the best thing that could of happened to this release..i feel like its gonna be a easy cop

My HOH said i get 1 shoe if I win the raffle and I dont get a choice. Whatever I am drawn at first is what I get and if I am lucky enough to get pulled twice the second shoe is forfeit.......

Debating whether to cancel my preorder for $300. I THINK I can get them online somewhere, but I guess I could probably unload that $300 pair to someone else pretty easily...

Thoughts?

Debating whether to cancel my preorder for $300. I THINK I can get them online somewhere, but I guess I could probably unload that $300 pair to someone else pretty easily...

Thoughts?
someone gonna pay you $300+ once they strike out.......always someone on release date talknbout they overslept!

Thoughts?
$300 is not too far off from retail + tax so I would keep it as a last resort.  You don't want to end up in the situation where you canceled the pre-order and fail on release day.  You should easily be able to unload that extra pair for $300..

Last edited:

Thoughts?
was thinking of doing the same thing, but i'm not sure.. ill most likely just keep it tho 

Thoughts?
hold it til AFTER you score at retail

My HoH also did not let me put in raffles for more than 1 shoe, had to put in just KDs only, will try online for all others

Man they glow in the slightest darkness. How do GITD materials last through time? Do they yellow or anything? Same thing with GITD soles. Do they just stay that color. Never owned a pair before. Hopefull the Gumbo pack be my first three.

Back
Top Bottom