Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Shorts are dope. But elite shorts are weak, too thin imo. And I ripped the draw string on one on first wear pulling it tight for hoop. I may cop but nothing beats JB shorts

Pembroke lakes mall come at me brahs
are we talking about the same pembroke lakes mall? in south florida in broward by flamingo? cuz that spot of the parking lot lookin unfamiliar. and thats gonna be ALOT of disappointed people man. if the line already 200 deep, why bother?

Shorts are dope. But elite shorts are weak, too thin imo. And I ripped the draw string on one on first wear pulling it tight for hoop. I may cop but nothing beats JB shorts
So true, why are all hoops shorts so paper thin now days...I don't care for it, like a little weight to them. 

Forging Irons kinda just disappeared into irrelevancy huh?

It's too many other hot colorways to just focus on those at this point :smh: ..... once everything drops and they end up being the hardest to find due to the amount actually released, talk/demand will probably pick up again :rolleyes ......

are we talking about the same pembroke lakes mall? in south florida in broward by flamingo? cuz that spot of the parking lot lookin unfamiliar. and thats gonna be ALOT of disappointed people man. if the line already 200 deep, why bother?

It is. It's in the parking lot behind the Target where the doctors offices are at across from women's Macys. I went by HOH and Champs last night and asked what they were doing and they said guaranteed pair tickets in that parking lot would be handed out starting at 5PM.

If I'm not mistaking your in Atlanta?

Athletes Foot at Cumberland had those hoodies out Sunday...

All my years on Nt I only know like two people in the Atlanta off here. Thanks for the info once this ice goes hopefully they still have em friday morning

wow @ them lines..

i  still played myself  by jumping on that pre order  tho  
laugh.gif

appreciate it @bigj505
It is. It's in the parking lot behind the Target where the doctors offices are at across from women's Macys. I went by HOH and Champs last night and asked what they were doing and they said guaranteed pair tickets in that parking lot would be handed out starting at 5PM.
@TEKtheMAESTRO that's the one bro the east entrance to woman's macys.
ahhhhhh ok pembroke pines in the building! thats my hometown sup fellas. on topic tho, 5pm!?

that means theyre encouraging camping. cant believe it. so theyre encouraging people to wait in the parking lot from AT LEAST 5pm on thursday....

going to the mall with my cousin and brother to get raffle tix at footlocker and the HOH in garden state plaza.....6 chances to win lol if not NDC it is......

I just said forget the 6s and put my attention all on these ASG

I feel I will be able to get the 6s close to retail later on and these will be going for dumb prices

Anyone in D/FW know anything going on at HoH Arlington? They refuse to answer phones and/or keep phone off the hook. I'd swing by but I'm extremely tied up. The launch locator was wrong based on Hulen Mall and I'm afraid that Arlington will end up NOT being FCFS.

Anyone in D/FW know anything going on at HoH Arlington? They refuse to answer phones and/or keep phone off the hook. I'd swing by but I'm extremely tied up. The launch locator was wrong based on Hulen Mall and I'm afraid that Arlington will end up NOT being FCFS.
Almost positive they will be raffled, Parks gets too outta hand if they don't. Also with Hulen, I think last year they got their shipment late, but did get them.

Almost positive they will be raffled, Parks gets too outta hand if they don't. Also with Hulen, I think last year they got their shipment late, but did get them.

Ya that's what I would think but I have a friend who gets hooked up by one of the employees and as of 2 days ago, said it was still FCFS. Maybe I'll try sending a tweet out since they don't answer. Footaction said they were getting them as well and that it was FCFS....I'm having a hard time believing all of that since it's the Parks lol. I managed at a store there for 6 years and know first hand how nasty that place gets!

Ya that's what I would think but I have a friend who gets hooked up by one of the employees and as of 2 days ago, said it was still FCFS. Maybe I'll try sending a tweet out since they don't answer. Footaction said they were getting them as well and that it was FCFS....I'm having a hard time believing all of that since it's the Parks lol. I managed at a store there for 6 years and know first hand how nasty that place gets!
I got to Grapevine a few hours early last year, it was money. This year they ain't getting the pack though...

This parkinglot looks like these even by 7am on FCFS days.... imagine today at 5PM

I was gonna go but as soon as the rep told me "parking lot behind the store" I was like naaah man

THEY ARE giving guaranteed tickets for the Infrared/black VI, i can confirm that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom