Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@arstyle27  

good looks my dude 
pimp.gif

def an underrated colorway imo

How early are you going? I'm not sure whether of not to expect a big line.

30 minutes before opening.

Don't see a lot of retweets/favorites on the XIs on their Twitter page as of now. The only reply is someone asking about the Kobe Maestros. When I went to HoH yesterday to enter the raffle, a few people were asking about the Maestros as well. Hopefully more people try to get those than the Lebrons.

I'm pretty confident I'll get a pair. I was able to get a pair of Tiffs off NDC so if I go for one shoe I should be good. Was able to get a pair of BHM from City Gear like 20 minutes after the drop. It helps that I'm a smaller size :lol:

I'm not sweating these either. Online will be cake

Seems like you guys fell victim to .....
View media item 797801Jk but I really would have to had struck out on release day before I paid over retail :smh: unless you already knew these weren't coming to your area and were definitely gonna be unobtainable for you but to each his own at least you guys won't have to worry about all the madness this Friday :wink:

Naw I didn't pay preorder I got mine locked down thru a connect...

Just letting grizzly know I feel like its gonna be easier than we previously thought

I'm pretty confident I'll get a pair. I was able to get a pair of Tiffs off NDC so if I go for one shoe I should be good. Was able to get a pair of BHM from City Gear like 20 minutes after the drop. It helps that I'm a smaller size
laugh.gif
u guys know these are not that "limited" compare to BHM's...every FTL/CHAMPS in my area (especially in the boonies) will be getting the ASG minus the KOBES (only HOH) release but the KD & LBJ are an easy cop FYI i live in canada

Thought I had these on lock through a connect, but no...

Will try online. For those in NoVA, Pentagon City footlocker is doing a raffle, but it looks like Tyson's will be FCFS. May want to call and verify though.

Was going to be my first and last pair of XIs. If I strike out on these, I'll just go hard after some KPs.

u guys know these are not that "limited" compare to BHM's...every FTL/CHAMPS in my area (especially in the boonies) will be getting the ASG minus the KOBES (only HOH) release but the KD & LBJ are an easy cop FYI i live in canada

It doesn't really matter how limited they are.

I think people's pessimism stems from there being a high demand.

I think I'll catch the all star hoodies and shirt on swoosh. don't really care for anything else. I kinda mess with the socks.

Shorts are dope. I actually like them more than last year's galaxy short.

Wonder if they glow :rolleyes

Last edited:
^I'm feeling those shorts. I'd like to grab the hoody, tshirts and Elite socks too...

Gonna be an expensive 2/14, and not all thanks to Valentine's Day this time. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom