Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Went out, and got a ticket for the raffle for the lebron 11 all-star games this morning at my HOH. hopefully they call me thursday and i'll be able to get my size, fri.

For those who already have the asg in hand, are the extra 3m laces black or purple? I'm thinking I might swap em for those. Or if any of you have the time to show us a quick swap it'd be appreciated. Just curious because my pair isn't here to play with yet so I have to imagine for now lol.

I have given it a lot of thought...I was going to double, possibly trip up on the ASG...but think I will make a Glow ID.

Some CRAZY option.   and with a code I have....same price.
Man I wish I had a code LOl, I wanna make a gamma inspired Bron but man that 265 is hurting

Last years elites way better! I hope they don't think any one is going pay 250 those ugly things.. I'll pick then up for under 100 ..

Wonder how Nike is going to justify a higher price for the elites...There's less posite (probably at Lebron's request) and what looks to be no carbon fiber...

Unless the cushioning is spring loaded, no way to justify a $50-$65 price jump for those IMO

dem elites 
sick.gif

Wonder how Nike is going to justify a higher price for the elites...There's less posite (probably at Lebron's request) and what looks to be no carbon fiber...

Unless the cushioning is spring loaded, no way to justify a $50-$65 price jump for those IMO

They will call them elites and they'll come in a cool box. That's all the justification they need

The cost of plastic in China is at an all time high!

So dudes doing review videos in the local laundry mats?!?!?!?! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom