Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
SVSM Homes are nice af 
pimp.gif

Thanks fellas. I thought they were 3m as well. But 3m or not I think I like the purple laces better than the multi-colored ones that they come laced with. I'll just have to wait and see.

Can't wait till all this ASG madness is over with. I will also be trying for pair on Friday, but at the end of the day people, its just a simple pair of shoes and nobody cares. It's wild how people are literally worshiping this pair of shoes. Get your priorities straight. 

Thanks fellas. I thought they were 3m as well. But 3m or not I think I like the purple laces better than the multi-colored ones that they come laced with. I'll just have to wait and see.
I was wondering the same thing about the laces, even the Nike close up doesn't really help on that question, kinda look black in the pic:

Can't wait till all this ASG madness is over with. I will also be trying for pair on Friday, but at the end of the day people, its just a simple pair of shoes and nobody cares. It's wild how people are literally worshiping this pair of shoes. Get your priorities straight. 
It's all just the fun of the chase and hunt, no one is really taking it too seriously, we are just on a forum about this sneaker talking about our excitement.  It's All-Star weekend, this is like a basketball sneaker holiday celebration! 

The "get your priorities straight" comment is overused and not relevant here, no one is talking about trading their car for a pair of Gator Kings or anything crazy, this isn't the galaxy foam or Yeezy thread.    

Last edited:

dude....what?
You are in a sneaker forum saying this?......HUH?

The extra laces are definitely purple. But when I look at mine the silver is like tinsel. It shoots off a reflection for sure but I don't know if it's 3M. Either way, they do light up with a flash
smile.gif

is this a shoe forum  or nah ?  

i see people complaining about people posting pics of their shoes, and people complaining about people doing shoe reviews... this is the kind of stuff that get's posted in a shoe forum, so i don't know what the complaining is about 
nerd.gif

i see people complaining about people posting pics of their shoes, and people complaining about people doing shoe reviews... this is the kind of stuff that get's posted in a shoe forum, so i don't know what the complaining is about :nerd:

Sometimes i don't think people get what a sneaker forum is....Like its for sneakers.....whether you like it or not.

i see people complaining about people posting pics of their shoes, and people complaining about people doing shoe reviews... this is the kind of stuff that get's posted in a shoe forum, so i don't know what the complaining is about :nerd:

its cuz dudes be caughg up in they feelings when they know they cant cop

To be fair, some of that stuff have only come to prominence in recent years and aren't necessarily synonymous with the sneaker forum experience.

I see why he might be tired of the first one though. If 50 people that regularly follow this thread all get the same pair of sneakers, do all 50 people really need to post a quick cell phone picture of said shoes on top of their box to let us know they arrived? And it feels like 1 in every 3 people who like sneakers now do sneaker review videos :lol:

It doesn't bother me per say, but when I see his complaints (maybe critiques would be a better word really), I couldn't help but laugh.

To be fair, some of that stuff have only come to prominence in recent years and aren't necessarily synonymous with the sneaker forum experience.

I see why he might be tired of the first one though. If 50 people that regularly follow this thread all get the same pair of sneakers, do all 50 people really need to post a quick cell phone picture of said shoes on top of their box to let us know they arrived? And it feels like 1 in every 3 people who like sneakers now do sneaker review videos :lol:

It doesn't bother me per say, but when I see his complaints (maybe critiques would be a better word really), I couldn't help but laugh.

It doesn't matter if everyone in this thread posted that they got the same shoe, its called a lebron 11 shoe thread for a reason

It doesn't matter if everyone in this thread posted that they got the same shoe, its called a lebron 11 shoe thread for a reason

Thank you Captain Obvious :lol:

Once again, I'm not saying that I find issue with any of the things that he mentioned, just that as an observational person, I can see WHY he would be tired of them.

@TWNTY8  Funny, the other night I was literally thinking, "man I haven't seen twnty8 post any XI pick-ups lately, hope he gets the ASG." Great stuff as usual.

Hope you don't get banned for posting pictures of your pick-up, they don't allow that in sneaker forums anymore 
laugh.gif

*edit - out of reps I owe you one lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom