Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I still dont mind seeing other peeps shoes. I do the same thing. You get excited when you get the shoe and just sharing the joy. Whole point of the thread.

Icy soles will be yellow after a few wears in the summer - they'll match the 'Gold' plastic bits perfectly!
wink.gif
there is that fact i didnt think about lol

To be fair, some of that stuff have only come to prominence in recent years and aren't necessarily synonymous with the sneaker forum experience.

I see why he might be tired of the first one though. If 50 people that regularly follow this thread all get the same pair of sneakers, do all 50 people really need to post a quick cell phone picture of said shoes on top of their box to let us know they arrived? And it feels like 1 in every 3 people who like sneakers now do sneaker review videos
laugh.gif

It doesn't bother me per say, but when I see his complaints (maybe critiques would be a better word really), I couldn't help but laugh.
thanks for understanding! repped!

any info on online sites?

Not that I know of, but I'm not the best at hunting that stuff down lol. I did peak in a box and saw the shorts....they are very cool. They have the print on the sides with a green swoosh and green tint over the pattern

Last edited:
Anyone else not wear their BHM's with the lace lock in fear that the lace lock will start cutting in to the tongue?

Is it just me or do these resemble the 9s a bit.

I thought that since the first pics had surfaced, these seem to be more of a V2 instead of a Elite IMO :smh: I kinda like them but I do not see anything substantially different that would warrant a price increase other than the removal of the posite material from the front toe areas, which will probably increase performance or at least make them actually wearable for Bron :lol:

That mango cw looks the best but the price and the fact that the OG model looks better...I'll pass *insert lebron passing gif*

Back
Top Bottom