Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
guess im alone on this one but i feel like they just breathed new life into the southbeach colorway. they're an ok summer shoe w/shorts

Last edited:
I think the elites are looking a bit better now with different cw and better pics. I still don't know how I feel bout them but they don't look as bad as people are making them out to be.

You right bigj, I lived round new Hampshire ave so pg and moco people is mostly what I be seein n they're mostly black lls

You right bigj, I lived round new Hampshire ave so pg and moco people is mostly what I be seein n they're mostly black lls

I'm good on the elites. Aesthetically they're a step down from the regular XI imo

ASGs then lurk mode sounds about right

Really should've went with the SLH colorway for the 2k14 11s and not these awful things (if true). Bring on Gator Kings!
View media item 795993

I thought the 2K14's where suppose to be the regular version XI's not Elites. The price of $220 for the 2K14's doesn't seem like what they'll be charging for Elites either especially considering last years pair cost $260 to $275 (or $285 can't remember) I could be wrong though

I thought the 2K14's where suppose to be the regular version XI's not Elites. The price of $220 for the 2K14's doesn't seem like what they'll be charging for Elites either especially considering last years pair cost $260 to $275 (or $285 can't remember) I could be wrong though

This came from the homie baltsneakershow as said from the notorious kicksordie. Idk how credible it is, but I'm not messing with it. As for the price difference, you never know what nike will do in terms of pricing special edition shoes that technically never made it to retail as you had to have a code to purchase. Elites will probably be around $265-275 this year.

Yeah the logo isn't even photoshopped correctly. Look at the y grey on the right hand side of it lol... These are certainly not them, if only for the reason Nike be robbing you of more than $220 for elites

This came from the homie baltsneakershow as said from the notorious kicksordie. Idk how credible it is, but I'm not messing with it. As for the price difference, you never know what nike will do in terms of pricing special edition shoes that technically never made it to retail as you had to have a code to purchase. Elites will probably be around $265-275 this year.

Yeah I feel you but the description doesn't even say Lebron 11 Elite it just says Lebron 11
View media item 796045

any one know if HOH in orlando is doing a raffle for allstar pack?  I keep calling but the number is always busy!
mean.gif

Got into it with a FTL employee that was new there. So my local FTL was doing first come on Friday for All-Star pack but they changed to raffle now , I ask the kid last night  "Yo when can i get tickets for All-Star shoes " he gives me this face like huh...I'm like man the KD's ,Bron's or Kobe's ..Hits me with the I don't think we getting them..i reply with " man get me someone else" he replies "sir I work here i would know " Manager comes later and confirms to his own employee that they are getting them and tickets are Tues and Weds..And maybe if he bothered coming to work he would know...Young buck had me like this for a min..

It's obviously not the 2k14 bron, but it's just laughable because that model matches the color code for them. If it turns out to something like that, I'll be glad I sold my pair.

Elites look ok to me, just waiting for a good colorway,
The teal should have been a different color on the 2k pair ( if those r even real ).

^ yeah u definitely not winning any raffle bro Coptimus Prime Coptimus Prime ... It should go without saying, no matter how uninformed/stupid an employee is, u gotta be the bigger man.

I had a FTL employee tell me 12.5 shoes don't exist other than purchased directly from Nike. I was like Oh Ok, didn't know that :lol: We could go on and on...

^ yeah u definitely not winning any raffle bro @Coptimus Prime... It should go without saying, no matter how uninformed/stupid an employee is, u gotta be the bigger man.

I had a FTL employee tell me 12.5 shoes don't exist other than purchased directly from Nike. I was like Oh Ok, didn't know that
laugh.gif
We could go on and on...
i reckon he was trolling you 
roll.gif

called the hoh closest to me. first come first serve it is.... means its online or bust for me lol

^ yeah u definitely not winning any raffle bro Coptimus Prime Coptimus Prime ... It should go without saying, no matter how uninformed/stupid an employee is, u gotta be the bigger man.

I had a FTL employee tell me 12.5 shoes don't exist other than purchased directly from Nike. I was like Oh Ok, didn't know that :lol: We could go on and on...

yea like when I had an employee swear me up and down that mens sizes don't exist in a size 6-7 for certain shoes.... or that the eggplant bakin boots dropped years ago and he had them in his closet...

not all employees are informed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom