Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
everytime I call HOH orlando the phone is busy.. i really dont want to drive all the way out there to see if they are doing a raffle or not! 

finally got through.. apparently its fcfs.. looks like me and bigj are in the same boat on Friday!  

This. After that nerf kd release pg can go to hell
Yupp. I'm lucky enough to know someone who works in there through a family member so I've gotten through on some stuff. But still, people have no lives out there. People were there the Sunday before WTK 8s came out. Kinda ridiculous.

I forsee something along these lines as well for that same simple fact, I have a lot of friends that hate Lebrons but are going nuts over the ASG's, I just hope with all this hype I don't strike out :frown: ..... also with all this talk of employee's sending mixed signals on release procedures I'm starting to feel kind of worried :smh: I stopped at the spots in my area that are getting the pack and they all said FCFS so I just hope it holds true and I don't run into any funny business ......
Which spots?

Not feelin the Elites in those pics...I'll give them a chance once I can see them in hand, but I don't have the best impression of them so far.

elites look terrible to me so far, hopefully they look better when released

as for the ASG I want the Gator Kings, but honestly if I strike out it really won't bother me

Need to get these ASGs.. that Yeezy release got me salty as hell, hopefully I can snag a pair of these online.

elites arent my cup of tea. after the gator kings (if i luck up) and the powder blue x's im taking a break. lol

LOL I had a dude hit me up for connect on the ASG then he posted I was being greedy about the price, 30 minutes later he posted he had to pay 350 for a pre order.

I think it's so funny how people act towards things then complain when they boned even worse for not jumping on a deal. I seriously cannot wait to rock the ASG's on Friday, temps will be in the 70's this weekend so we will be going to play mini golf and the track. GLOW KICKS!!!

I have given it a lot of thought...I was going to double, possibly trip up on the ASG...but think I will make a Glow ID.

Some CRAZY option.   and with a code I have....same price.

They end up doing fcfs half the time lol. You don't know hurt until you head to PG haha. Always people out 4 days before release. Sucks so much.

This. After that nerf kd release pg can go to hell
laugh.gif
I haven't been to PG plaza since I think the XX3s were dropping there.
I only went to PG plaza twice, I usually was at Iverson mall to get my kicks.

Back
Top Bottom