Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not really feeling the elites, but then again I said the same thing about the regular 11s when I first saw them.  I'll try to reserve judgement until I see them in person....try.

looks like i'm not the only one feeling the elites this year. the regular XI's look way better imo, those 3 colorways ain't doing anything to make me want them bad.

That's what's up man.  I graduated last year with my Master's in accounting.  Now working in NOVA.
I'm a WV boy myself...although I graduated from Marshall.  Even with that being said, I love me some WVU football.  We don't have much here to cheer for, so I have no problem supporting my Herd and the 'EERS...

Where'd you cop the gold lace lock?
Lancer Customs has a bunch of different colors (just google lancer customs and his big cartel shop will be the first site listed).  $13.  I buy one for every LBJ XI I cop.  Just picked up a pink one for my Miami Nights earlier today...

Iono how I feel about the Elites..... In early pictures they look cool; now in the pics posted above, they look wack.

Last edited:
Iono how I feel about the Elites..... In early pictures they look cool; now in the pics posted above, they look wack.
I ain't feelin' 'em either.  To me, they look like ice skates minus the blades.  ...but LBJ's have a way of growing on me.  I'll grab one pair just because I have to...

pretty sure its just the quality of the pic. they look smashed together or look like kids sizes. Once we see better pics guaranteed everyone is going to love em.

in other news the Hornets look like they're releasing march 8. mo money gone. 
frown.gif

Thanks for the pics.  The middle and bottom pair got my attention.

That midfoot plate or whatever it is looks...unfinished.  Like it abruptly stops and doesn't flow well with the shoe...

Will have to see the elites in person, but that swoosh looks sick

By the way, where do you guys hear about the coupon codes for soleheaven? Do they tweet them?

The black/gold Elite looks promising. If it hits discount I might accept it as a consolation prize if the King's Crown is limited or ridiculously priced.

The pinkish red south beach whatever elites (the ones in the middle) are cool. I would only cop those on a discount though. No way I'm dropping 250+ for em

Back
Top Bottom