Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just dropped the $350 on the Gator Kings, I must say the pics on here made me believe that a problem will probably occur again this weekend on NDC. i had to have these joints.

That's not bad at all! I'm asking $330 for my extra pair or trade for Gamma Blues

Those asking for a hookup I can get ONE pair for anyone that wants it for 330 shipped!! Oh and happy birthday to me tomorrow, my wife came home and said "it's your birthday week babe, get the releases you want I'll make them your present"

^^^^^^^^ This is the reason i will overpay for certain kicks.......sometime you got to pay to play......or break your rules once for fiya kickz

Seen who never answer question  
mean.gif

With the All star feature added to Nike ID, If i miss out on the Gumbos this friday, I will ID me a pair. Especially with the option to change every single part of the shoes now. I'm so excited!!!

I may ID these:

Switch up a few things and boom. 

I remember when I first saw these I was upset because we couldn't ID a pair with so many options. As of today though they changed the game. Complete control over these babies on the ID!!!!

Shout out to Nike for taking all my bread.

Last edited:
These will be sought after like Big Bangs years to come. People that I know that could care less about Lebron releases are going nuts over these.

I forsee something along these lines as well for that same simple fact, I have a lot of friends that hate Lebrons but are going nuts over the ASG's, I just hope with all this hype I don't strike out :frown: ..... also with all this talk of employee's sending mixed signals on release procedures I'm starting to feel kind of worried :smh: I stopped at the spots in my area that are getting the pack and they all said FCFS so I just hope it holds true and I don't run into any funny business ......

Are BHMs going for anything? My friend is trying to get rid of his 10.5
i've seen them go for like 250 in some groups, resellers aren't going to get much for them with all the shoes in feb. dropping.

on another note, i can't wait to get these all star shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom