• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
end crashed on me

said it only had one uk sz 12 left. Im sure it's gone

time to pray for tomorrow morning

Moving at snail pace every step had to reload twice but it went through. There really isn't much hype on this years pack. Nike just makes a bunch like last year. It's a beautiful thing. On to the next weekend.

Everytime I select the shipping method, it sends me back to my cart even though it still shows my size available.

^^^^ Not like they wouldn't have found out, but I was holding my mouth shut just till I copped lol. Came in here a lil earlier and seen that the jig was up, discussed, and dissected. I have no problem sharing info but I knew there was a crap load of lurkers chilling

Just got through on End after getting multiple errors. Hopefully I'm good, and they didn't oversell...

End is done...only a UK 6 (US 7) is left even though they show a UK 9.5 and 12 left which can't be added

i ordered graffitis this am at 9, they have already shipped, will have em monday

I, along with a few other members here, ordered the Kobe 8 Blue Glows from them last year. It took around 3 weeks for the shoes to arrive.

Maybe they've gotten better?

Son, Im kinda salty cuz no one mentioned End till Mr. Friendly spoke on it lol

Cats that never posted a lick talking bout they got through.

Gotta learn to eat first before you share sometimes. Now I gotta pay $40 more while dodging the rest of the pack 
mean.gif

Que Sera, Sera I guess (sodium levels decreasing now)

Freakin awesome. Had a customer come in right at 3:59. End kept crashing. Had 2 in cart when I only wanted 1. Crashed a couple more times. Finally got 1 in cart but also said out of stock? No option to check out.... FAIL

Got a call for mines.  Still trying to decide if I'm going to pick them up or just save the $ for the All Stars.  It's one or the other... or both!  I would imagine that the All Stars will be a lot more difficult to get ahold of than the BHMs, but we'll see.

Ill savor this victory...

But I got this feeling that a lot of people are passing on the BHM for the ASG..

Walking in saturday morning looking at the new brons deciding whether u wanted to cop was fun while it lasted...

Back
Top Bottom