• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ill savor this victory...

But I got this feeling that a lot of people are passing on the BHM for the ASG..

Walking in saturday morning looking at the new brons deciding whether u wanted to cop was fun while it lasted...
Copping LeBron's 1-3 for $49.99 was fun while it lasted...

Last year bum was easy to copp for me... Went to hoh round 10-11 and scooped my Sz 12 easy....
If only history could repeat itself lol

So if I got a call from more than one hoh saying I won. Should I call and let them know I won't be getting them. Or do they not care??

So if I got a call from more than one hoh saying I won. Should I call and let them know I won't be getting them. Or do they not care??
If you don't pick up the pair within the certain window it'll just get forfeited.  If you knew you weren't going to pick them up at the one HoH you should of told them over the phone that you didn't want them so somebody else could get them

If you don't pick up the pair within the certain window it'll just get forfeited.  If you knew you weren't going to pick them up at the one HoH you should of told them over the phone that you didn't want them so somebody else could get them

Well I thought the homie might want them. So I had to ask. But he didn't. Just didn't kmow if I should call and let them know now. It's still early here.

Well I thought the homie might want them. So I had to ask. But he didn't. Just didn't kmow if I should call and let them know now. It's still early here.
i guess for courtesy if you want to tell them that you won't be picking them up,  but they probably don't care either way.  if they're not picked up by 6 PM or so,  they go to somebody else.  no sweat

i guess for courtesy if you want to tell them that you won't be picking them up,  but they probably don't care either way.  if they're not picked up by 6 PM or so,  they go to somebody else.  no sweat

Thank you sir. Didn't want to burn bridges or anything for next raffle lol. Didn't know if they kept a list or something.

Here I am praying for a miracle but I know in 2 weeks these BHM will be more than I want to pay for. Guess it's time to make an SB ID

You know shoes haven't been cool on feet since concord 11s. If they aren't ds , factory laced, ebay ready and all over instagram with at least 54 likes, they're garbage!

That being said, I have ds KPs, MNs, FIs, and Xmas, but no Instagram. So I'm still cool.

what's instagram?
laugh.gif

Dope :pimp: GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal ..... BHM's have always been a pass as well for the ASG's in my book, it's funny everyone was originally getting the BHM's though and passing on the ASG's but it seems like everyone pulled a 180 :smh: I kinda figured that was gonna happen anyway and I can't blame them though the ASG's are nice, I just hope I can get some ......

Last edited:
size 13 available anywhere?

basketrevolution was $296 shipped!!!! 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom