Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
To be honest I don't mind paying $220 cos the retail here in canada will be $280 before taxes so if u think u have it bad...HEH think again famo

You're going to get hit with duties fam. I just received a pair of AVM's from Soleheaven and I got hit for $39.37 on duties. I live in Canada as well. Probably around $55 in customs and duties

Last edited:
Regarding canadian shipping, I think the biggest factor is your carrier. UPS is a ***** and they will make it cost more than it does if you just bought it here. USPS is the best because sometimes they don't even charge customs even when they should, and if they do it's really cheap. FedEx I can't comment on as I've never had something expensive shipped by them.

I've copped pairs well over $200 and havent been hit with customs fees

it's a roll of the dice
for some reason it's only happened to me with euro items. when I buy from canada and australia I'm straight. it's strange but I'm not really worried about it.

Regarding canadian shipping, I think the biggest factor is your carrier. UPS is a ***** and they will make it cost more than it does if you just bought it here. USPS is the best because sometimes they don't even charge customs even when they should, and if they do it's really cheap. FedEx I can't comment on as I've never had something expensive shipped by them.

That pretty much sums it up. Fedex will charge you duty but not as much as UPS. UPS charges duties/customs and then extra surcharges for essentially nothing. Basically courtier shipping=duties in Canada (unless the value is marked ridiculously low).

Anyone here know the deal with free shipping on Basketrevolution? I'm trying to test it out by adding something over 165 euros but they're trying to charge me 33 euros for shipping. :x

Loving the white posite on those CTKs. Why has there been no GR yet with white posite? 
mean.gif
 ASG is closest thing, but def not a GR

Gotta work in the morning at 6 so no camping for me. Even tho I haven't camped since the Metallic Red foams. Hopefully can snag those BHM's online in the morning and then to the ASG's

I've purchased from sole heaven, kicks crew, sole up and sole other one in Europe that I can think of right now, and never been hit with duties.

yes sir
happy.gif
 won both HOH raffle i entered, got only 1 ticket per store and won both of them
happy.gif
 i only need one pair though so some lucky size 10.5 will get a pair after the pickup window expires

Back
Top Bottom