Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

BHM are a GR. They will be available in Dunkman type numbers. Wait a few weeks for a great sale and pick them up below retail

#teambelowretail

#SneakerGod
and what is your source that the BHM are a GR ?  I heard otherwise.   not as limited as the Forging Irons, but not plentiful as a normal GR.  Somewhere in between i would guess

BHM are a GR. They will be available in Dunkman type numbers. Wait a few weeks for a great sale and pick them up below retail

#teambelowretail

#SneakerGod
Also,  these will not sit for a few weeks to be had for below retail smh  .   c'mon now
He was joking, guys.
Good thing u said something.. buddy's sarcasm button is broken haha

Tempted to try on here because it's cheaper
eyes.gif
you're gonna get hit with shipping and customs fees bro. not worth it unless you know you can't cop at retail in the states

got the call from my local HOH. got my pair on lock. damn I'm surprised. didn't think I would win

Haha I got a call from m HOH too, they must know who we are by our screen names. I missed the call by a second. I called back and the phone rang for a couple minutes. The guy picked up and had given out my size already but let me pick a half size up. Pretty decent of them.

Haha I got a call from m HOH too, they must know who we are by our screen names. I missed the call by a second. I called back and the phone rang for a couple minutes. The guy picked up and had given out my size already but let me pick a half size up. Pretty decent of them.
repped for them helping you out and for your avatar...haha...love that ish

#teambelowretail
#SneakerGod

The Dunkmans where virtually released at almost every shoe store where I live while the BHM's aren't even coming to my area period what type of GR is that????

Anybody know if BHMs will drop in GS??

**edit, just seen them up on Eastbay.

FAAAAAACK. I already made plans to cop Air Missions tomorrow AM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom