Lebron T-Shirts lol.

someone needs to ask for his autograph wearing that West shirt
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Now LeBron and Kobe Bryant are truly equals. It's a shame, as I like LeBron waaaay more than I could ever like Kobe Bryant.
naw. LeBron is more hated now.
Equals?
5 rings vs. 0 rings.

How is that even close to equal.

Now LeBron and Kobe Bryant are truly equals. It's a shame, as I like LeBron waaaay more than I could ever like Kobe Bryant.
Equals?
5 rings vs. 0 rings.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by illphillip

^its funny but not accurate cuz bron >> wade as a bball player.

the west one is hilarious i was actually just thinking of how awesome it would be if ppl in arenas will bring in pics of delonte wests face to put up while bron shoots FTs
laugh.gif

Really though? Can we really say that LeBron is a significantly better basketball player than D. Wade? Check the stats. Check the rings. Check the performance at the end of games. And in the playoffs. 
LeBron by far has the most hype. Wade wasn't even a Top 5 pick out of college. 

But don't let that hype fool you. 
every GM in the league would take lebron over wade w/o even thinking about it, no matter what the situation of their team is. lebron james is without a doubt better than wade and theres absolutely no hype about it. and wade was the 5th overall pick in the 2003 draft making him a top 5 pick out of college.

Sorry. Didn't have that draft class memorized. I bet you those GM's would think about it as well. And the fact that you're so gung ho about Lebron being "without a doubt" better than Wade would indicate that there is, in fact, quite a bit of hype about it. 
Cleveland hasn't even made it to the Finals with LeBron. Bron is 7 years in. Miami won a chip and Wade had a hell of a lot to do with that. 

If their stats are comparable, and one is a proven winner if he has even a decent squad around him, what would make Bron "without a doubt" better. 

You talkin' man. But you ain't really sayin' nothin'. 

the west one is hilarious i was actually just thinking of how awesome it would be if ppl in arenas will bring in pics of delonte wests face to put up while bron shoots FTs
laugh.gif

Really though? Can we really say that LeBron is a significantly better basketball player than D. Wade? Check the stats. Check the rings. Check the performance at the end of games. And in the playoffs. 

every GM in the league would take lebron over wade w/o even thinking about it, no matter what the situation of their team is. lebron james is without a doubt better than wade and theres absolutely no hype about it. and wade was the 5th overall pick in the 2003 draft making him a top 5 pick out of college.

Sorry. Didn't have that draft class memorized. I bet you those GM's would think about it as well. And the fact that you're so gung ho about Lebron being "without a doubt" better than Wade would indicate that there is, in fact, quite a bit of hype about it. 
Cleveland hasn't even made it to the Finals with LeBron. Bron is 7 years in. Miami won a chip and Wade had a hell of a lot to do with that. 

If their stats are comparable, and one is a proven winner if he has even a decent squad around him, what would make Bron "without a doubt" better. 

laugh.gif

Phillip, you're the homey and all but you must have forgotten.
81449176.jpg

laugh.gif

Phillip, you're the homey and all but you must have forgotten.
81449176.jpg

laugh.gif

Wrong again sir. Swept by the Spurs in 2007

laugh.gif

Wrong again sir. Swept by the Spurs in 2007

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Equals?
5 rings vs. 0 rings.

Rings mean nothing in the court of public opinion. There many GREAT players in all sports that have never won a ring, yet are respected beyond reproach. Ted Williams is one, John Stockton is another.
LeBron had a leg up on Kobe in the court of public opinion, now, they are pretty even...for now.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Equals?
5 rings vs. 0 rings.

Rings mean nothing in the court of public opinion. There many GREAT players in all sports that have never won a ring, yet are respected beyond reproach. Ted Williams is one, John Stockton is another.
LeBron had a leg up on Kobe in the court of public opinion, now, they are pretty even...for now.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

In Cleveland perhaps. However, I'd love to see a poll. Here in NYC, especially in Harlem Brooklyn and The Bronx, people respect Kobe's game, but dislike the person...especially after those few episodes featuring stupidity. This is Lebron's first offense, while Kobe has many. Chris Childs popping him in the chin still draws raves in NYC.

However, these tee's are hysterical.

Coach Hubie quit making #@!% up already. how many time u been banned already ?? 20??

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/408045-nba-finals-kobe-bryant-as-overrated-as-ever
http://www.latimesmagazine.com/2010/05/kobe-white-hot.html
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2009/03/kobe-bryants-wife-is-not-nice-person.html

Kobe has a huge headstart it seems...LBJ will be alright. First mistake, a big one, but he can recover.

just give it up already. i aint clicking on those links cuz its more bull %%$% that you spew. what exactly did kobe do to you Coach Hubie/Jack Johnson/whatever famous person you have been the other 17 banned names, that makes you get banned 20 something times for hating the guy and zoom air???

seriously though you think you would have learned by now. Its only a matter of time before you are banned again. Matter a fact arent you perma ban on sight status?

For shame. You speak properly yet you act like a 14 year old. 

So easy to spot you on this forum. Kobe, Zoom Air, Wanna Be Black Militant, and !'s after every sentence....lol

Originally Posted by NobleKane

In Cleveland perhaps. However, I'd love to see a poll. Here in NYC, especially in Harlem Brooklyn and The Bronx, people respect Kobe's game, but dislike the person...especially after those few episodes featuring stupidity. This is Lebron's first offense, while Kobe has many. Chris Childs popping him in the chin still draws raves in NYC.

However, these tee's are hysterical.

Coach Hubie quit making #@!% up already. how many time u been banned already ?? 20??

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/408045-nba-finals-kobe-bryant-as-overrated-as-ever
http://www.latimesmagazine.com/2010/05/kobe-white-hot.html
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2009/03/kobe-bryants-wife-is-not-nice-person.html

Kobe has a huge headstart it seems...LBJ will be alright. First mistake, a big one, but he can recover.

just give it up already. i aint clicking on those links cuz its more bull %%$% that you spew. what exactly did kobe do to you Coach Hubie/Jack Johnson/whatever famous person you have been the other 17 banned names, that makes you get banned 20 something times for hating the guy and zoom air???

seriously though you think you would have learned by now. Its only a matter of time before you are banned again. Matter a fact arent you perma ban on sight status?

For shame. You speak properly yet you act like a 14 year old. 

So easy to spot you on this forum. Kobe, Zoom Air, Wanna Be Black Militant, and !'s after every sentence....lol

Kobe Bryant, Wife Settle Lawsuit with Former Maid
Maria Jimenez claimed Vanessa made her stick her hand in dog feces.
KTLA News
11:39 AM PDT, May 26, 2010

Kobe and Vanessa Bryant (Getty Images)

Related links
Kobe Bryant through the years Photos
Video: Former Maid Sues Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Video
SANTA ANA -- Lakers star Kobe Bryant and his wife, Vanessa, have settled a lawsuit brought against them by their former maid.

A lawyer for Maria Jimenez, who sued the Newport Beach couple in 2009, said Tuesday that both sides dismissed their claims.

It's reported the couple paid Jimenez $200,000 to drop her lawsuit, which alleged harassment and verbal abuse by Vanessa Bryant. The Bryants also dropped their counter-suit as part of the settlement.

Jimenez claimed Vanessa Bryant "badgered, harassed and humiliated'' her and also did not provide her with health insurance or pay her overtime.

According to the original lawsuit, Jimenez worked at the Bryant home six days a week, for 10-12 hours a day, from September 2007 to March 22, 2008, handling a variety of tasks that included housecleaning, laundry and cleaning up after the couple's children.

Jiminez claimed that after only two weeks on the job, Vanessa Bryant began a pattern of verbally abusing, demeaning, badgering and humiliating Jimenez by yelling, screaming and criticizing her in front of Kobe Bryant, the children and other employees.

Terms of employment included a salary of $50,000 a year and medical insurance for herself and her family, according to Jimenez. But when she needed surgery for an ovarian cyst, she found out she had no medical coverage, and her bills came to more than $120,000, according to her court papers.

Jimenez claimed the final straw was when Vanessa screamed at her for putting an expensive blouse in the washing machine, then demanded that she put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve the price tag for the garment.

Jimenez refused, saying she was quitting on the spot, but was forced to work until payday to pay for the $690 blouse, according to her lawsuit.

In September 2009, an Orange County judge threw out part of Jimenez's lawsuit.

Superior Court Judge Kirk H. Nakamura ruled Jimenez did not have the grounds to sue for intentional infliction of emotional distress. The judge called the claim "superfluous" because Jimenez already sought emotional distress damages under a wrongful termination argument.

Nakumura also said the Bryants' conduct did not violate a basic duty imposed by law on all employers.

"This type of behavior is, unfortunately, part of many types of employment, and is to be expected as a risk inherent in the employment relationship.''

Jimenez also alleged Vanessa Bryant violated her privacy by watching her on video surveillance cameras when she was changing her blouse in a bathroom. But Nakamura dismissed that argument, given that Jimenez had known there were cameras in the house.

The Bryants were counter-suing for breach of contract, breach of covenant of good faith and fair dealing.
Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 2010, KTLA-TV, Los Angeles

____

Can someone make some tee's of this couple as well? Perhaps one with the maid whippin' Mrs Bryants butt?

Kobe Bryant, Wife Settle Lawsuit with Former Maid
Maria Jimenez claimed Vanessa made her stick her hand in dog feces.
KTLA News
11:39 AM PDT, May 26, 2010

Kobe and Vanessa Bryant (Getty Images)

Related links
Kobe Bryant through the years Photos
Video: Former Maid Sues Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Video
SANTA ANA -- Lakers star Kobe Bryant and his wife, Vanessa, have settled a lawsuit brought against them by their former maid.

A lawyer for Maria Jimenez, who sued the Newport Beach couple in 2009, said Tuesday that both sides dismissed their claims.

It's reported the couple paid Jimenez $200,000 to drop her lawsuit, which alleged harassment and verbal abuse by Vanessa Bryant. The Bryants also dropped their counter-suit as part of the settlement.

Jimenez claimed Vanessa Bryant "badgered, harassed and humiliated'' her and also did not provide her with health insurance or pay her overtime.

According to the original lawsuit, Jimenez worked at the Bryant home six days a week, for 10-12 hours a day, from September 2007 to March 22, 2008, handling a variety of tasks that included housecleaning, laundry and cleaning up after the couple's children.

Jiminez claimed that after only two weeks on the job, Vanessa Bryant began a pattern of verbally abusing, demeaning, badgering and humiliating Jimenez by yelling, screaming and criticizing her in front of Kobe Bryant, the children and other employees.

Terms of employment included a salary of $50,000 a year and medical insurance for herself and her family, according to Jimenez. But when she needed surgery for an ovarian cyst, she found out she had no medical coverage, and her bills came to more than $120,000, according to her court papers.

Jimenez claimed the final straw was when Vanessa screamed at her for putting an expensive blouse in the washing machine, then demanded that she put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve the price tag for the garment.

Jimenez refused, saying she was quitting on the spot, but was forced to work until payday to pay for the $690 blouse, according to her lawsuit.

In September 2009, an Orange County judge threw out part of Jimenez's lawsuit.

Superior Court Judge Kirk H. Nakamura ruled Jimenez did not have the grounds to sue for intentional infliction of emotional distress. The judge called the claim "superfluous" because Jimenez already sought emotional distress damages under a wrongful termination argument.

Nakumura also said the Bryants' conduct did not violate a basic duty imposed by law on all employers.

"This type of behavior is, unfortunately, part of many types of employment, and is to be expected as a risk inherent in the employment relationship.''

Jimenez also alleged Vanessa Bryant violated her privacy by watching her on video surveillance cameras when she was changing her blouse in a bathroom. But Nakamura dismissed that argument, given that Jimenez had known there were cameras in the house.

The Bryants were counter-suing for breach of contract, breach of covenant of good faith and fair dealing.
Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 2010, KTLA-TV, Los Angeles

____

Can someone make some tee's of this couple as well? Perhaps one with the maid whippin' Mrs Bryants butt?

Back
Top Bottom