Lebron T-Shirts lol.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

*sigh*...somebody left the gate to the trailer park open again...

you never learn huh?

How is the Nike cross training thing coming along? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

^its funny but not accurate cuz bron >> wade as a bball player.

the west one is hilarious i was actually just thinking of how awesome it would be if ppl in arenas will bring in pics of delonte wests face to put up while bron shoots FTs
laugh.gif

Really though? Can we really say that LeBron is a significantly better basketball player than D. Wade? Check the stats. Check the rings. Check the performance at the end of games. And in the playoffs. 
LeBron by far has the most hype. Wade wasn't even a Top 5 pick out of college. 

But don't let that hype fool you. 
every GM in the league would take lebron over wade w/o even thinking about it, no matter what the situation of their team is. lebron james is without a doubt better than wade and theres absolutely no hype about it. and wade was the 5th overall pick in the 2003 draft making him a top 5 pick out of college.

Sorry. Didn't have that draft class memorized. I bet you those GM's would think about it as well. And the fact that you're so gung ho about Lebron being "without a doubt" better than Wade would indicate that there is, in fact, quite a bit of hype about it. 
Cleveland hasn't even made it to the Finals with LeBron. Bron is 7 years in. Miami won a chip and Wade had a hell of a lot to do with that. 

If their stats are comparable, and one is a proven winner if he has even a decent squad around him, what would make Bron "without a doubt" better. 

You talkin' man. But you ain't really sayin' nothin'. 
Phillip, you're the homey and all but you must have forgotten.
81449176.jpg

dont know bball huh Illphil?

Originally Posted by Greezee

^its funny but not accurate cuz bron >> wade as a bball player.

the west one is hilarious i was actually just thinking of how awesome it would be if ppl in arenas will bring in pics of delonte wests face to put up while bron shoots FTs
laugh.gif

Really though? Can we really say that LeBron is a significantly better basketball player than D. Wade? Check the stats. Check the rings. Check the performance at the end of games. And in the playoffs. 
LeBron by far has the most hype. Wade wasn't even a Top 5 pick out of college. 

But don't let that hype fool you. 
every GM in the league would take lebron over wade w/o even thinking about it, no matter what the situation of their team is. lebron james is without a doubt better than wade and theres absolutely no hype about it. and wade was the 5th overall pick in the 2003 draft making him a top 5 pick out of college.

Sorry. Didn't have that draft class memorized. I bet you those GM's would think about it as well. And the fact that you're so gung ho about Lebron being "without a doubt" better than Wade would indicate that there is, in fact, quite a bit of hype about it. 
Cleveland hasn't even made it to the Finals with LeBron. Bron is 7 years in. Miami won a chip and Wade had a hell of a lot to do with that. 

If their stats are comparable, and one is a proven winner if he has even a decent squad around him, what would make Bron "without a doubt" better. 

You talkin' man. But you ain't really sayin' nothin'. 
Phillip, you're the homey and all but you must have forgotten.
81449176.jpg

dont know bball huh Illphil?

you never learn huh?

roll.gif

???? the hell?? you are one weird and odd individual....

You claim to know me, but I know who YOU are. You'd be wise to leave me alone.

you never learn huh?

roll.gif

Some are pretty funny. I wish the season started tomorrow. Can't wait for Cavs versus Heat in Cleveland. Wonder if Lebron will still do the chalk routine?

Some are pretty funny. I wish the season started tomorrow. Can't wait for Cavs versus Heat in Cleveland. Wonder if Lebron will still do the chalk routine?

you never learn huh?

roll.gif

shut up weird dude. you give me the creeps

you never learn huh?

roll.gif

shut up weird dude. you give me the creeps

How is he Wade's Pippen, when he is better than Wade?
It's quite simple actually.  Lebron is now second in command behind Wade, as it is Wade's team and Lebron has now been reduced to the role of sidekick.  Lebron went from being the King to the Court Jester in a matter of minutes, as evident by the shirts that we see in this thread.  Whether or not Lebron is better than Wade is irrelevant right now regarding the being Wade's Pippen comment, especially since down the stretch I could see Wade taking the last shot of the game over Lebron. 

Back
Top Bottom