Originally Posted by bigballa8716

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

No one will ever be MJ

unless they somehow manage to clown him

no one will live up to that

no one
indifferent.gif
   clone**

Jordan didn't win any titles, "by himself," anyways. Dennis Rodman was 7 time consecutive rebounding champ and 7 time all defense team, Ho Grant was 4 time all defense and made 1 (2?) All star games, obviously Phil Jackson, and of course Pippen who was 7 all star games, 8 time all defensive team, and 3 times all NBA. And these guys were all in their prime.

LeBron has played with nobody near their caliber, I dare say he hasn't had a teammate even as good as Kukoc was during those yrs, who may have been about the 6th most important players to those teams.

Hating is one thing, to flat out lie in doing so is just wrong.

This man speaks the truth. The hating Lebron receives is flat out ******ed.

*on a sidenote* How is he Wade's Pippen, when he is better than Wade? People just love to talk out of their !$#
laugh.gif

1. It is still wade's team for now and will always be
2. Wade is a better player down the stretch and will likely handle to ball more at the end of games and take more clutch shots.
laugh.gif
C'mon son. You think LeBron's not going to take control of that team?
Right now, it is D-Wades' team. But Lebron is too good and has too big of an ego to sit back and be the second man.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

No one will ever be MJ

unless they somehow manage to clown him

no one will live up to that

no one
indifferent.gif
   clone**

Jordan didn't win any titles, "by himself," anyways. Dennis Rodman was 7 time consecutive rebounding champ and 7 time all defense team, Ho Grant was 4 time all defense and made 1 (2?) All star games, obviously Phil Jackson, and of course Pippen who was 7 all star games, 8 time all defensive team, and 3 times all NBA. And these guys were all in their prime.

LeBron has played with nobody near their caliber, I dare say he hasn't had a teammate even as good as Kukoc was during those yrs, who may have been about the 6th most important players to those teams.

Hating is one thing, to flat out lie in doing so is just wrong.

This man speaks the truth. The hating Lebron receives is flat out ******ed.

*on a sidenote* How is he Wade's Pippen, when he is better than Wade? People just love to talk out of their !$#
laugh.gif

1. It is still wade's team for now and will always be
2. Wade is a better player down the stretch and will likely handle to ball more at the end of games and take more clutch shots.
laugh.gif
C'mon son. You think LeBron's not going to take control of that team?
Right now, it is D-Wades' team. But Lebron is too good and has too big of an ego to sit back and be the second man.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

^its funny but not accurate cuz bron >> wade as a bball player.

the west one is hilarious i was actually just thinking of how awesome it would be if ppl in arenas will bring in pics of delonte wests face to put up while bron shoots FTs
laugh.gif

Really though? Can we really say that LeBron is a significantly better basketball player than D. Wade? Check the stats. Check the rings. Check the performance at the end of games. And in the playoffs. 
LeBron by far has the most hype. Wade wasn't even a Top 5 pick out of college. 

But don't let that hype fool you. 

the west one is hilarious i was actually just thinking of how awesome it would be if ppl in arenas will bring in pics of delonte wests face to put up while bron shoots FTs
laugh.gif

Really though? Can we really say that LeBron is a significantly better basketball player than D. Wade? Check the stats. Check the rings. Check the performance at the end of games. And in the playoffs. 

I know people ain't comparing Jordan's Bulls or Kobe's Lakers to the current Miami Heat situation like its a parallel comparison.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I know people ain't comparing Jordan's Bulls or Kobe's Lakers to the current Miami Heat situation like its a parallel comparison.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

laugh.gif

every GM in the league would take lebron over wade w/o even thinking about it, no matter what the situation of their team is. lebron james is without a doubt better than wade and theres absolutely no hype about it. and wade was the 5th overall pick in the 2003 draft making him a top 5 pick out of college.

Originally Posted by illphillip

laugh.gif

every GM in the league would take lebron over wade w/o even thinking about it, no matter what the situation of their team is. lebron james is without a doubt better than wade and theres absolutely no hype about it. and wade was the 5th overall pick in the 2003 draft making him a top 5 pick out of college.

I'm very interested in seeing his return back to Cleveland in that Miami uniform
laugh.gif

I'm very interested in seeing his return back to Cleveland in that Miami uniform
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom