LeBron James Quarter Point MVP

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

No it's not.. LeBron is the MVP, both in terms of stats and how much he means to his team, something that is all too evident right now when he's not playing. I mean, the Cavs are completely lost without him and are total garbage. This could be seen in the game where he was injured itself. In the first half against the Pistons, the game was relatively close, when he went out the Pistons went on a rampage and absolutely demolished the pathetic Cavs. LBJ = MVP

In that case Stephen Jackson from thw Warriors should be MVP
grin.gif

But, he's not it's D12. No way you can be a MVP when you miss 5 games because of a sprain on your NON SHOOTING HAND

You don't think LeBron is the MVP. BTW, nice avatar you got there, I can't quite see who it is..

Does Stephen Jackson happen to average numbers that haven't been seen since MJ's 32, 8 & 8 season in the late 80s?
indifferent.gif

Nice try..

They're right, by your standards, SJ should be the mvp. the wolves have baron davis, monta ellis, and al harrington, and they still didn't wintheir first six games. bring stephen jackson into the mix and they go 11-2. the two losses are to orlando and boston, with wins over houston and phoenix. hisaverages may not be as high, but he's proven his worth more so than lebron.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Bro, can you post one time about Kobe without trying to put someone on blast?

Everything you just said would have been perfectly fine and legit without mention of Xtapolapacetl, but it's like... you can't.

I mean, you CAN, you just don't.

And it's as annoying to others as the annoyance you harbor for anti-Kobe folks.

Just an observation, dude.

I don't expect you to ponder it for longer than 2 seconds, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyways... just in case.
oh my god.... not again
grin.gif

Exactly what I think every time I see you go at someone that has said something negative about Kobe.

"Oh my gosh... not again."

Like I said, I didn't expect that you would actually think about it for longer than a couple of seconds, and it dosn't seem like you did. So you'restill shooting par for the course.

And that's unfortunate, but whatever.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom